In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi A2/Lite

[Q&A] How do you download Xiaomi apps?

2019-08-27 17:39:11
245 4
I just bought my Xiaomi 2a today and I realized it has only Google apps. I wanted to download Xiaomi apps but Google play does not find any. Then I tried to download Xiaomi app store 9.7.24.800 but my phone did not allow this app to download properly. It kept saying that it will harm it. Is it possible to delete Google apps and use only Xiaomi apps? I owned a Xiaomi phone before and had no problems with that.
2019-08-27 17:39:11
Favorites RateRate

Master Bunny

Abycho_LG | from app

Hi,
The Mi A series is Android One, if you need MIUI apps, sell the A2 phone and buy an MIUI one.

2019-08-28 01:33:57
<<<-->>> Mi A2 <<<-->>>

Advanced Bunny

TechyCube | from Mi A2 Lite

Abycho_LG
Hi,
The Mi A series is Android One, if you need MIUI apps, sell the A2 phone and buy an MIUI one.

Some xiaomi apps can be found on play store by xiaomi inc. but some of them are only for miui owners. Those apps can be found on websites like apkmirror and others. But aware some apk's from such a websites might be malicious. The best think to do is buy a miui phone or wait for xiaomi Devs to post on play store there apps.
2019-09-25 23:42:38

Master Bunny

Abycho_LG | from app

TechyCube
Some xiaomi apps can be found on play store by xiaomi inc. but some of them are only for miui owners. Those apps can be found on websites like apkmirror and others. But aware some apk's from such a websites might be malicious. The best think to do is buy a miui phone or wait for xiaomi Devs to post on play store there apps.

Xiaomi devs focus is build apps for MIUI, that is why there are very few apps compatible Mi A series.

2019-09-26 02:35:43
<<<-->>> Mi A2 <<<-->>>

Advanced Bunny

TechyCube | from Mi A2 Lite

Abycho_LG
Xiaomi devs focus is build apps for MIUI, that is why there are very few apps compatible Mi A series.

Yes but as you can see a little time ago they uploaded mi cleaner for the public and every other device not only miui.
2019-09-26 06:55:44