In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 7

[Q&A] Wifi connection,no internet

2019-08-24 14:57:21
133 3
My Redmi Note 7 have big problems maintaining acceptable WIFI connectivity.
More often than not the transfer speed drops to zero when using WIFI.
The signal strength indicator indicates very good reception but nothing
is downloaded. This happens in all apps; web browser, Spotify, Dropbox, Fitbit etc.

Other devices work properly (using the same SSID) at the same time, with no connectivity problems at all.
Android phones & tablets, iPhone, iPad, PC, AppleTV they all work flawlessly using that same WIFI network.

Restart of the AccessPoint  does not solve the problem.
Reboot of the phone does not solve the problem.
Bandwidth is not a problem since It connects well with other devices and downloads

I run MIUI Global stable 10.3.6.0 but upgraded to 10.3.9 stable but doesn't solve it.

Is this a known problem? I notice that several other Redmi owners have similar/same problem.
Is there a solution? As of now I am forced to rely on 3G/4G mobile access vitually all the time.
2019-08-24 14:57:21
Favorites RateRate

Rookie Bunny

orlowjb3 | from Redmi Note 7

i have thus Problem with my  Note 7 only If i uee Bluetooth. If i Turn Bluetooth Off, WiFi works Like IT should
2019-08-24 17:44:41

Rookie Bunny

6236501345 Author | from mobile

orlowjb3
i have thus Problem with my  Note 7 only If i uee Bluetooth. If i Turn Bluetooth Off, WiFi works Like IT should

My Bluetooth is off still doesn't help.
2019-08-25 17:07:18

Rookie Bunny

6236921586 | from Redmi Note 7

same problem here, I do all the same as you and nothing... the phone Is 4 days bought, im very dissapointed... if you solve it please share it how...
2019-09-01 10:30:45