In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Deals

[New!] Gaming earphones

2019-08-09 05:09:57
135 2
Bought these other day for under £5. Wasnt expecting much. Very surprised!! Audio quality is excellent.. Very puncy base and crystal clear no distortion. For music perfect.
In PUBG astounding .You can hear everthing and direction. Only problem its to real. If a frag goes off, Artilliery stike or clap of thunder you genuinley fill your pants.
Cable extra long and angled 3.5 plug which clears your hand while holding the phone gaming which is very important.
Search-> Lefon Gaming Headset Earphone With Mic Noise Cancelling Stereo earbuds For Phone PC PS4 Computer Corded Volume Control:
If you want to check em out.
9 days to UK tracked.

2019-08-09 05:09:57
Favorites RateRate

Advanced Bunny

shingpkp | from app

no offence, I don't like anything with gaming in the title. you can buy "gaming desk". and 3d sound! really? marketing on over drive to catch our attention. as dilburt would say, the right product at the right price would sell it self. Kudos to Xiaomi.
2019-08-09 07:04:09

Advanced Bunny

PatPatUK Author | from app

thats why i said skeptical. Microphone to the mouth is gaming type. Right angle 3.5mm plug is for gaming mode. Longer cable for gaming.
I use them for gaming and music.
Your choice what you buy and choose.
There not rubbish for the price.
2019-08-09 07:42:06