In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI Tools

[Other] Complaint / Grievance against Mi India Customer Helpline Defected MI LED TV Pro 43 inch

2019-08-07 03:06:02
108 1

Dear MI Team,
I'm Deeply sad to saymy Brand MI TV(MI LED TV 4A pro) is not working in within 2months ofPurchase(25th April 2019).
we facing some randomissue as explained below:
1) MI TV suddenly stoppedworking and gives loud sound ,where we will feel like something going to blastlike such a loud sound and to stop this loud sound we need to power off the TV.
2) MI TV videosuddenly goes for freeze with loud sound.
3) MITV randomly goes for reboot and never come back.
These issues beenraises earlier also.
MI Service beenvisited our house thrice and even changed MI TV mother too but still problem issame
My Order details asbelow:
Invoice No:288023
Order No:519042552519007302
Order Date: 25th April2019
kindly find theattached all recorded video's.
please do needful.
If no helps comes fromMI service team to us , then i need go for legal action at consumer court.

with regards,
Amarnatha Reddy H R
Mobile No:+91-9972813155

2019-08-07 03:06:02
Favorites RateRate
Hii,
Sorry I can understand you're facing issue. But we can't do anything in it because it's a technical fault. Please try to contact with Mi India Customer support. Thanks
2019-08-07 04:22:43