In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 9/SE/T/T Pro/Lite

[Other] Xiaomi 9t bugs encountered

2019-07-27 02:48:36
320 2
Theres a few bugs i encountered when using my mi9t

1. Volume tends to adjust randomly by itself when using the headphone jack such as travelling in a bus when it hits a road bump the volume will randomly adjust for no reason. Did search on the forum as there are some people encountering this same issue as well with their old xiaomi phones.

2. Youtube rotation does not work sometimes as it works finely on any other app accept youtube.

3. Poor standby drain. At least 5-8% battery are lost in 8-10 hours everytime i wakeup the next day. Mobile data, wifi, gps everything is turned off even the apps running on the background and cache also are cleared too but it stills continues to drain. Even my friends mi9 has this issue too.

Current miui version 10.3.9.0
2019-07-27 02:48:36
Favorites RateRate

Pro Bunny

Tony See | from MI MAX 3

You only can wait for NEW miui update to resolved this problem. I think global version always has some unexpected bugs issue.
2019-07-27 03:30:15

Pro Bunny

Mondrian | from Mi 9T

No 2 is an autorotate feature of the app itself - the rotation lock kicks in on a number of other phones like my previous galaxy s9
2019-07-27 06:00:11