In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI Changelog

[] At last.... stable Mix 3 update

2019-07-16 04:46:24
355 2
2019-07-16 04:46:24
Favorites RateRate

Rookie Bunny

Snowbeat | from app

I got this update today too. The good news is that it also includes dark mode! Very happy to receive new features like this. My only concern is how long it was between security updates. Those should be monthly really, given that's how frequently Google creates them.
2019-07-16 17:16:00

Rookie Bunny

absdroid | from app

Snowbeat
I got this update today too. The good news is that it also includes dark mode! Very happy to receive new features like this. My only concern is how long it was between security updates. Those should be monthly really, given that's how frequently Google creates them.

Exactly! it annoys me that features take so long to get a flagship device like the Mi Mix 3 - what's more worrying is how long security patches take - not good enough try harder Xiaomi. If you're a fanboy and attempt to justify this behaviour, there's no justifying delaying the release of crucial security patches.

Also, the official Xiaomi 'Security' app is still outdated with this rom update. We're only on 2.7.4 where as the last time I checked (months ago) others had 2.7.6 (which addressed a security vulnerability), who knows what the latest version now and what security issues our version has.
2019-07-17 18:32:26