In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 7

[Q&A] ইন্টারনেট প্রব্লেম

2019-07-13 00:54:14
159 5
#Official Not 7
Network Problem"  
--যেখানে অন্য ফোন 4G নেট পায়"
সেখানে আমার @Official Not 7 [4/128]
2G নেট পায়"

এতোটাই problematic মনে হচ্ছে"যে "শাওমির মায়া ' মন থেকেউঠে যাচ্ছে এই অবস্থায় ' ফোন কম্পানির পক্ষ থেকে"কনো সহোযোগিতা পেতে পারি""কেউ জানলে অনুগ্রহ পূর্বক জানাবেন" অগ্রীম ধন্যবাদ "!
2019-07-13 00:54:14
Favorites RateRate

Pro Bunny

jihad.ptk1 | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

give a hard reset your phone & try to connect internet. if it's not working then give feedback through feedback option with problem description. & wait for next update. just wait for some day to miui update. after that if you're not get this problem solution then go to xiaomi service center.
2019-07-13 03:39:12

Advanced Bunny

Hurayra Author | from Redmi Note 7

jihad.ptk1
give a hard reset your phone & try to connect internet. if it's not working then give feedback through feedback option with problem description. & wait for next update. just wait for some day to miui update. after that if you're not get this problem solution then go to xiaomi service center.

Thanks bro!!  but i am afraid if my file lose!!  😭
2019-07-13 03:43:58

Rookie Bunny

D.K Sabuz | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

jihad.ptk1

how hard reset to my phone. u should be talk step by step this method.. u can talk details this method
2019-07-13 06:38:50

Pro Bunny

jihad.ptk1 | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

D.K Sabuz
how hard reset to my phone. u should be talk step by step this method.. u can talk details this method

power off your phone. then power + volume button press at same time, you can show in display wipe all data, reboot, and mi assistant. use volume button to select option wipe all data and press power button to ok. after wipe you can show reboot option. then press power button to ok. after restarting your phone open like a new phone & setup your phone.

2019-07-13 08:49:56

Advanced Bunny

the.mirzanoman | from Redmi Note 7

Same to me. When I try to connect the sim signal lost.
2019-07-13 09:32:59