In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Max 2

[Discussion] Miui vs Alternative( Roms)

2019-07-10 11:55:23

1,089 15

Rookie Bunny

ppp951116 Author | from MI MAX 2

Ritesh Pawar
Resurrection Remix 2RR-N-v5.8.5-20180317-oxygen-Unofficial.zip was byfar the best Custom Rom Nogat based for Mi Max2.

After this one the Oreo update was good for performance and battery optimization but the sound was horrible. I have installed and compared both RR versions (Nougat V/s Oreo) and Nougat has the best sound (very good vocals and BASS quality is higher) while as Oreo sounds very Shrill and lower tones are very loud and I didn't enjoy listening to music at all.

I will try with that version I did with the Oreo and pie, on pie they corrected many of that function but it's how you said. Did you try with pixel experience ❓
2019-07-11 02:56:32
Reply Report

Rookie Bunny

ppp951116 Author | from Mi Max 2

Syah85
havoc custom rom...

Has a good performance but the only problem is sound's to low even the pie version it's continue with that problem but in resurrection Oreo it's better on sound's performance.
2019-07-16 05:15:46
Reply Report

Rookie Bunny

ppp951116 Author | from Mi Max 2

Ritesh Pawar
yes tried Pixel experience but it keeps crashing, I have switched back to Nougat now its helping a lot. If you play PUBG then you will get a better experience on the Nougat version, the sound is a killer in this rom

I believe you, I been working with that rom it's pretty awesome all the functionality if they improved it a little more on statically will be a bit boom
2019-07-16 05:22:18
Reply Report

Rookie Bunny

ppp951116 Author | from MI MAX 2

Lekhraj Gupta
I also tried and no crash for me

Lekhraj Gupta, can you send me the version of that software cause all that i tried crashed ...
2019-08-02 11:17:14
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Copyright©2016-2019 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved
Content Policy

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list