In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F1

[Q&A] SHOULD I UPDATE MY PHONE??

2019-06-28 13:19:53

1,213 27

Rookie Bunny

Darienfong Author | from app

JBJ2
It is definitely up to you. But I recommend to update since newer versions include newer security patch and new features.

but will it affects the battery life duration of my phone? or more bugs?
2019-06-28 13:52:18
Reply Report

Rookie Bunny

Akash19893
Hey, I would also recommend you to update your phone. Updates are necessary for your phones.
Talking about battery life -- I am on latest stable, battery life is very much okay for me. Touch is good. No major bugs reported in this one!
But, again, it is up to you mate!

Can i know whats the latest update u got now? whats the version of it?
2019-06-28 14:56:37
Reply Report

Rookie Bunny

BikerZonderBike
I updated the day my Phone arrived at my home. And I have never regretted it

whats the miui version u have on ur poco now?
2019-06-28 14:57:59
Reply Report

Rookie Bunny

Jusoko
I have anti rollback set to 1 on my pocophone after update so I can't rollback anymore

Then what was ur opinion after updating?
2019-06-28 17:25:37
Reply Report

Rookie Bunny

BikerZonderBike
I get now the newest Stable ROM... V10.3.5.0.PEJMIXM... The Phone is now updating...

alright let me ur opinion after ur update please
2019-06-28 17:38:59
Reply Report

Rookie Bunny

happybuddhist
Updating the device is always recommended. It brings in new features and security for the device. But at the same time, you have total control on whether or not you want to upgrade. But personally, I would suggest you to go for it for the loads of features that have added to the device since the launch. From what I can see, you are still on the version that came with the device, so it should be worth of an upgrade.

That being said, I would suggest you to MAKE A BACKUP and do a factory reset after you've updated to Pie. That should help with the infamous battery drain issues and others. It is always recommended to do a factory reset after every major Android upgrade for optimum performance and stability.

by making factory reset means, delete all the files in my phone ?
2019-06-28 19:09:22
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Copyright©2016-2019 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved
Content Policy

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list