In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 9/SE/T/T Pro/Lite

[Discussion] Mi 9 is completely forgotten from Xiaomi

2019-06-27 18:36:35

3,037 46

Advanced Bunny

merjasec | from MI 9

Yes, buying a Mi9 is a big mistake. No support from Xiaomi at all. Software has many bugs since the begining and none of them were fixed until now. They shoud focus on vacuum cleaners and toilet seats. Mobile phones are not for them. I tell everyone to avoid Xiaomi phones due to really bad support and their update policy.
2019-06-28 04:24:04
Reply Report

Advanced Bunny

merjasec | from MI 9

jhs39
From my own experience Xiaomi provides updates far more regularly than Huawei, Samsung, Motorola, LG or ZTE. MI 9 owners who are on an old security update should check the ROM downloads section on Xiaomi's website and verify that they are actually running the latest build for their ROM. The MI 9 has been receiving regular updates on both Global Stable and the EEA ROMs.

I disagree regarding Huawei. My wife is getting regular updates all the time on her more than 1 year old P20. Also, Samsung and Huawei don't have issues with bugs in their softwares, that's the main difference.
2019-06-28 13:42:24
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

3 Days Check-In
7 Days Check-In
21 Days Check-In
40 Days Check-In
70 Days Check-In
100 Days Check-In
Newbie Member