Bangalore

[Recap] 7th MiFC Bangalore Meet: Redmi 4 & Mi Router 3C Experiential Fan Meet

2017-05-22 13:56:53
1229 14
Hello Mi Fans!

Hope you all are having a wonderful May month! As a Mi Fan, I'm sure you all will agree that this month has been brilliant. We have seen Xiaomi introducing some wonderful products (Redmi 4 and Mi Router 3C) in the Indian market, and then opening their first ever Mi Home in India in Namma Bengaluru!
After Xiaomi launching the Redmi 4 and Mi Router 3C this month, we decided to have our this month's Fan Meet as Experiential Meetup where all the attendees could see the latest products up close and have hands-on it.

So all the Presidents of various MiFCs along with MiFC Manager Kannaa decided to plan this meet on 21st of May across all the cities. We in Bangalore decided to do our meet up at the famous Cubbon Park as we felt that was best suited for this purpose. So started taking registrations for the meet, and we got the response from more the 30 Mi Fans in Bangalore. Unfortunately, I had an emergency, and I had to travel to my hometown. But my partner in crime, our other President, Shuhail agreed to take charge to handle the whole meet. And to support him, we had our wonderful Mi Fans. Shuhail kept me updated with how the meeting went on and gave me a virtual experience of the meet. And hence, here I am penning down the recap thread!

So as per the plan, the fan meet was supposed to start by 10 am. Shuhail, as usual, arrived at the venue 15 mins early and waited for others to show up. He had the Redmi 4 and Mi Router 3C along with him that he could show to others and give them a hands-on on them.

Our other active members, Adithya and Ajay came around 10.30 am. They all started talking and discussing on various topics including Redmi 4, Mi Router 3C, Mi Home and their experience of visiting the Mi Home the previous day and lots of other things. Shuhail showed them the Redmi 4 and Mi Router 3C.

Later in some time, Lohith showed up. And then Pradeep Jain and later Nurul Amin. They all started checking out the new phone and the Router. The router was something that was very exciting and everyone was a fan of how futuristic is looked.

(Reyas, Lohith and Adarsh showing how cool the antennas of Mi Router 3C looks)

And as the time kept passing, Adarsh showed up! Our Newswire member Reyas too joined them in some time. They were exploring the phone and the router and they didn't realize how soon the time went. I think that credit should go to Bangalore weather for being so awesome that day. They started taking many photos and by the time our another active member Hemachandra showed up, it was already 2 pm. A meeting which was meant to be 2 hours, was already over 4 hrs. I think I should give that credit to the late comers.

And then, as we always do - Took many selfies and group pics and the called it a day!

(The Complete Groupfie)

So a total of 9 Mi Fans including our President Shuhail showed up for the meet. One reason for this low attendance was probably because the day before the meet was the opening of Mi Home in Bangalore and many of our members already rushed there to have a glimpse of Redmi 4 and Mi Router 3C to experience it and buy it.

A big thanks to all the 9 Mi fans who showed up for the meet. Hope to see many other Mi fans joining the Fan meets in the future and making it much bigger!

Complete Photos Collection - https://goo.gl/photos/PKnzN9nB4C7abKau7

Until we meet for the next fan meet, Adios!

Rate

Number of participants 2 Experience +11 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2017-05-22 13:56:53
Favorites5 RateRate
love the look of router 3c
2017-05-22 14:44:47

Mi FC President

Shuhail Basheer | from mobile

Explained it as you where there watching us behind the tree. :P Good one bro..  :)
2017-05-22 15:17:04
2017-05-22 19:09:25

โปร บันนี่

legends | from Redmi Note 4

Great to see all this
2017-05-22 19:09:34
great to see
2017-05-22 19:10:47
so nice to see you all together...
2017-05-22 19:57:28

MIUI Translator team

AdarshGoyal | from Redmi Note 3

wow.. such a great explanation... with every detail of every person.. Good one.
2017-05-22 20:35:59
MIUI Translator Team
nice explaination and pics are graet
2017-05-22 21:31:06

MIUI beta tester

AB_miuier | from Redmi Note 4

Missed it due to some unavoidable circumstances this time... But had a virtual experience of how the meet went... Nice thread bro...! See u all next time! #MiForever...
2017-05-22 23:33:23
Another day, another great meet
Good to see all
2017-05-23 00:06:04
Use Reply Button so that I can get Notified
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Beta Tester
MIUI 8
India 2nd year
100K members