In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

[Lounge] Where Are You From? Explore Different Regions of Mi Community and Reply to win Global Fans Medal!

2019-07-01 03:28:40
24531 1376

Hello Mi Fans,

When asked about the secret of Xiaomi’s success, the answer is largely our robust Mi Fan base. Our fans have shared their excitement, input and advice from day one and help create a unique Xiaomi culture that spans the globe. And Mi Community - Other Countries site is fully devoted towards expanding that culture and facilitating communication across cultural and ethnic boundaries.

With each passing days, Mi Community - Other Countries family is becoming bigger and stronger. And this would not have been possible without the love and support our Mi fans. A big thank you to everyone.

We cherish the connections with our fans. Nowadays our fans have a global presence, including markets we haven’t officially entered. To provide better services to our Mi fans, we have incorporated various Region specific sub forums in our community, where Mi fans can interact in their native language and have detailed information on Xiaomi related happenings in their countries. We promise to provide support to all your needs and queries and would try to make it a great hangout place for you all. Let's have a look at our regional sub forums. Some of them are newly introduced.

Global Fans: This is a hub for all our Mi fans across the globe. If your country is not enlisted in the region SFs, you are most welcome to share your thoughts here. Be it any Xiaomi related news for your country or any other queries, discussion etc. you can post it in Global Fans SF. Global Fans SF also organizes various online interesting activities for our Mi fans. We encourage you to actively participate in those and have fun! Explore here!

Singapore: This SF is dedicated towards our Mi fans from Singapore. Launch events, Fan meet ups, sales and discounts- you would find all stuffs here. If you have any questions, do post it in Q&A section. Our Moderator Team will surely assist you. Explore Singapore SF here!

Malaysia: This one is for our Malaysian Mi fans. Apart from English you can also use Malay or any of your native language here. But please make sure, you use your native language only in this sub forum and not in other parts of the Community. Using Non English in other SF of community is strictly prohibited. Explore Malaysia SF here!

Brazil: We have this dedicated sub forum for our Brazilian Mi fans. You can use either English or Portuguese language here for communication. Explore Brazil SF here!

Israel: For our Israeli Mi fans. You might use English or Hebrew for communications here. Explore your region here!

Myanmar: Mi fans from Myanmar, this SF is for you. You can use English or native Myanmar language (both Myanmar Unicode and Zawgyi font as you like) on only Mi Myanmar Community Sub-Forum. Explore here!

UAE: This Sub forum is dedicated to our Mi Fans of United Arab Emirates. Medium of communication here can be English or Arabic. Explore here!

Now let's talk about our newly introduced Regional SFs:

Nigeria : Nigerian Mi Fans!! We have the Sub forum for you. Share your thoughts or queries either in English or any native language of your country. Join here!

South Korea: Sub forum dedicated for our Korean Mi fans. It is expected you would use Korean language while communicating in this sub forum. However in cases, you can use English as well. Explore here!

Sri Lanka: With the growing presence of Xiaomi in Sri Lanka, we dedicate this SF to our Lankan Mi fans. Please use English or your native language as a mediium of communication here. Explore here!

Netherlands: Dutch Mi fans! Here you go! You can interact here either in Dutch or in English. Join here!

Chile: Thank you Chile for all your love and support towards Xiaomi. We have this regional sub forum where our Mi fans from Chile can have fun! Please use English or Spanish as medium of communication here. Join now here!

Nepal: Xiaomi is growing stronger in Nepal. So to provide better services to our Nepalese Mi fans, this sub forum is dedicated. Please use English or Nepalese here. Join now here!

Germany:  Hello to our Mi fans from Germany. This house is for you! You should use German or English to express your views. Explore here!

Mi Community's motto has always been connecting Mi Fans around the world. More regions will be added in future! Stay tuned! And now comes a simple question for you all: Where are you from? Please comment and leave your footprint!

Where Are You From?

All valid replies before 15th July, 2019 would receive our "Global Fans" Medal!

Explore the Regions of Mi Community!

Rate

Number of participants 13 Experience +177 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-07-01 03:28:40
Favorites151 RateRate

Pro Bunny

Ajitkulkarni | from MI 5X

India.......
2019-07-01 05:14:50

Beta Team-China

DMARTINS | from MI 5s Plus