In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi 6

[Q&A] How to format sd card as internal redmi note 7

2019-06-25 13:46:08

1,109 5

Device team

3dr14n | from app

How big is the capacity of your microSD? If it's more than 4GB, I would suggest to use Windows and format it using exFAT filesystem (using the 'default' file allocation in the format settings).
2019-06-25 20:09:25
Reply Report

Device team

3dr14n | from app

imajaaans
e pano  gawing internal ang sd card ?i have 128gb sd sir thanks

That feature has been removed ever since Google implemented hardware-based encryption.
2019-07-21 12:59:40
Reply Report

Device team

3dr14n | from app

imajaaans
e pano  gawing internal ang sd card ?i have 128gb sd sir thanks

Correction: File based encryption is introduced on Android 7 and it's not compatible with adoptable storage.
https://source.android.com/security/encryption/file-based
It's the main reason why adoptable storage were not present on new Android iterations. You can however "force-allow apps on external" under Developer options. I never tried that option but any bugs it causes is not answerable by Xiaomi or the 3rd-party app involved, it's the user's full responsibility on any settings modification inside the Developer options.
2019-07-22 12:20:11
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Newbie Member
Copyright©2016-2019 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved
Content Policy

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list