Vizag

[Recap] Mi FC Vizag: Redmi 4 & Mi Router 3C Hands-On Fan Meet!!

2017-05-22 01:10:02
2897 22
Hello Mi fans,
                    Hope everyone is doing good and enjoying their summer vacation with scorching heat . Here i am again to share the fun and joyous moments from our recent fan meet where every attendee got the chance to experience the recently launched Redmi 4 & Mi Router 3C. it was an awesome meet. Lets dive in as share with you the moments we had yesterday

As per the discussions we had in our Telegram group we decided to meet on 21-05-2017 at VUDA PARK as we have some shade and trees to beat the heat and as the outside temperatures were reaching 45+ we decided to meet at 5 PM.

Few early birds who reached the venue before time and we were ready to greet and welcome the club members.

Thats our very own contest king Raju kammela filling out the registration details of the attendees for the meet and Sandeep clicking those moments with his camera.

And as were increasing in number we decided to move to the venue abd start our 13th fan meet. as usual there were few new comers to the club so, we started our meet with intriducing the new members and  share their experinces like the mi gadgets they have used and how they felt using them and all.

And after introduction, three fans from our fc Sandeep, Vivek and Anuj singh have travelled to Delhi for the launch event of Redmi 4 and Mi router 3C. So asked them to share their experiences and explain about the product features and they have accepeted my request and they wanted to share the details with fellow Mi fans.

And as they were sharing the details of the products we have dirculated the products to fans so that they can hold and experience the product's.

Thats our Ram jampa trying to fix bugs from Mi Wifi app with achi and Sagar

And after discussing and sharing information, me and achi made the announcement that 5 lucky winners from all the attendees of todays hand on meet from all the cities will get a surprise gift from Kanna bro and this was exciting news for every attendee

And as it was getting dark it was time to end the meet, all the members have travelled all the way in 45 degrees heat just to gather and spend some time with city fellow mi fans. you can see the position of ours from the above pics, all were sweatting severly bit yet it was a fun filled event. nearly 26 members attended and few of them were on vacation and few were busy with their personal works but yes everyone who could manage have come and joined us and the meet was a successful one.

No meet is complete with a group photo and a selfie so , here they are

We  thank ROhit and Kanna bro's for sending us the products so that our fc members can feel and experience them before anyone else and also the fans from vizag who have joined us for the event and mede the event a spcl one. hope to see you all soon in the next month's meet untill then bubye..!!!

Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen ...!!!

Regards

Deleep & Achi

Rate

Number of participants 2 Experience +15 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2017-05-22 01:10:02
Favorites4 RateRate

Bunny Gran Maestro

RAJUKAMMELLA | from mobile

wonderful meet up , Thanks to everyone who have attended also in a uncomfortable temperature. (:
2017-05-22 01:22:49
FEEL FREE TO P.M ME FOR ANY HELP.
TEAM WORK NEVER FAILS

#EveryOneMi

Device team

Radmax | from MI MAX

Looks like it was a fun event. Mi meets are fun.
2017-05-22 01:29:35

Bunny Pro

Roshan Singh | from mobile

Wonderful meet, entertaining and informative. Thanks Deleep bro for the lift
2017-05-22 01:31:43

Bunny Avanzado

div_s | from Mi 4i

please like and comment on my threads
2017-05-22 01:39:32

Bunny Avanzado

div_s | from Mi 4i

please like and comment on my threads
2017-05-22 01:39:50

MIUI Translator team

vivek sada | from Redmi Note 4

Had a good meet...
2017-05-22 01:44:10
Vivek

Bunny Master

wasim4818 | from Redmi Note 3

wow wonderful
2017-05-22 01:53:35

Bunny Pro

hellobiswajit | from Redmi Note 3

Hi...Roshan singh....when u leave MI FC Kolkata ? and when u join Mi Fc vizag ? mysterious !!!!!!!!
2017-05-22 01:54:41

Bunny Novato

Vips_therockz | from Redmi 3S

Hmmmmmmmmm
2017-05-22 02:08:42

Bunny Master

1634898586 | from Redmi 3S

great job..
2017-05-22 02:14:05
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies