In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

App

[App Review] [Mi ART] NEUTRON - Your Profesional Music Player

2019-06-22 13:19:43
954 17

Hi my lovely MI Community users!

Who's loves to hear good music from Mi Phone? Well, I knew that nowdays a lot of people using Spotify, jet Audio, AIMP and more. But, have you heard about "Neutron"? I can say that everyone who loves to hear high-resolution audio will love Neutron. Neutron come from Hong Kong and there are 2 versions of this app, Free and Premium version. Special for this thread review, I use the free version. I will help you make a choice about that, all you need is stay cool, drink coffee and read my review

The developers, Neutron Code Limited describes, "Neutron is an advanced music player with close-to-metal 32/64-bit audio engine which delivers the best possible Hi-Fi grade quality of sound on your Android device". Wow, that means can we play FLAC file?  . I am super interest! How about you?

PREVIEW

FIRST LOOK
MI Fans, this is the first view of Neutron. Actually, I don't like it because looks clumsy, not eye-catching at all. But, this is my personal opinion yea... some people maybe love that . Black is the main color of Neutron.

FEATURES
AUDIO SETTING. Before you can use Neutron, the app will make some important check on your phone. Neutron also will switch some option about Audio Hardware and music source. Don't worry, Neutron will do it for you. You should not switch the options manually, it will automatically change. I think this process need 2-3 minutes.

LANGUAGE. I am so happy that Neutron support many languages, include my mother's language, Bahasa. But, on this review I will use English (of course). Don't worry, you can change language any time.

LIBRARY. This is the music Library. You can add your favorite songs over here. Honestly, I am little bit disappointed that Neutron add all of audios on my phone to Music Library. Yes, all of them, include Xiaomi default notification audio . Somehow it makes the library look mess up. Netron library grouping by: artist, genre, album, year, composer, rating and folder.

TIMER. One of the best feature of Neutron is Timer! Sometimes I really need to hear music before sleeping, so this feature is very useful. We can easily set our sleep timer, so it will make the app shut down by itself. Then we can also set the wake-up timer on Neutron. Special for Wake-up timer, we can set it per day.

EQUALIZER. This Equalizer looks elegant and "expensive". You can make a lot of audio setting in here, such as turn on the Tempo, give Fade effect and more. People like me usually not care about this detail, but I know that many people (well, such as musician) need detail Equalizer like this.

PLAY THE MUSIC. This is a view of your player when you play a song. If your song has no thumbnail or lyric, you can set your own picture there. Cool. Speaking about lyric, sometimes it won't be displayed. I don't know why, maybe this is a bug, or not compatible with phone because a lot of people also get same problem. But, I can say that Neutron's output audio is great. This app support a lot audio formats. I have checked on Play Store and developers wrote this audio support list: MP1, MP2, MP3, OGG (Vorbis), FLAC, OPUS, WMA, WMA Lossless (16-bit), AC3, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, ALAC, APE (Monkey's Audio), WV (WavPack), MPC (MusePack), WAV, AU, AIFF, MPG/MPEG (audio), AVI (audio), iTunes/Windows Media (non DRM). Wow amazing.

Mi Fans,
finally we are at the end of review . I hope you like my review about Neutron. And if you have application or game you want me to review, please send me PM

PROS & CONS

PROS
  • FREE to download
  • No advertising detected
  • Audio quality is good and clean
  • Support almost all audio format
  • Neutron has detail and elegant equalizer tools

CONS
  • The UI is not eye-catchy at all
  • Music Library sometimes looks mess up because all audio file added in this Library, include default ringtone

CONCLUSION:
IIf you like to play music with good quality audio and love to have detail equalizer setting, Neutron is one of the best application nowadays. This app is worth to download because Neutron support almost all audio format. The output quality is good and clean. Neutron has detail, elegant and useful tools. I rate Neutron with 3 hearts (of 5).

My Rate
♥ ♥ ♥

ADD. INFORMATION

DOWNLOAD

Get Neutron Play Store for FREE right Now!
CLICK HERE

or you can download the .apk file Neutron_v_2.10.0.apk (18.62 MB, Downloads: 23)

Rate

Number of participants 3 Experience +45 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-06-22 13:19:43
Favorites7 RateRate

Resource Team

BeingBishal | from MI 9 SE

Awesome Review!
2019-06-22 14:13:55

Device team

$huvo | from Redmi 4

Nice review... Thanks for sharing