In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Feedbacks

[Bug] mi 9se eea update 10.3.1 pfbeuxm ota bricked my phone...

2019-06-22 18:42:26

5,125 118
laviniuc replied at 2019-06-22 13:47:20
used wifi to download, i did not interrupt the download in any way, decrypt step went OK, pressed restart now and that was the last thing before it became a very expensive paperweight. (2-3 seconds of loading circle animation)
no worries im not looking for people to curse at, im stacking those up for the shop where i bought it from and wherr im gonna return it to.

Same here,

1 month old phone, no root, no bootloader, no weird/suspicions apps installed (only most popular from google play store).

Also "used wifi to download,  did not interrupt the download in any way, decrypt step went OK" + full battery.

Phone from official eu distribution, not from random ali seller (so at least I have a warranty, but I still have to wait until monday to do something)

Both previous updates (for 10.2.xxx) went smooth.
2019-06-22 20:02:15
Reply Report

mi 9se eea update 10.3.1 pfbeuxm ota bricked my phone...

snsrkr replied at 2019-06-22 16:41:00
Dear user
try to hold down power on and volume up and volume down button together and when your device vibrates try to turn it off by holding power button
Thank you

Dont work for me too, when i hold this combination after 10 sec its  starts restarting  even faster. Normaly loop takes about 15 sec, now 2sec lol. Also dont have any vibrations
Edit: Okay, it works, but I had to unplug the phone from the charger because it made it turn on right away after force shutdown :)
2019-06-22 23:38:43
Reply Report
Nikita Michael Catellier odpowiada, dnia 2019-06-22 21:04:17
if you use decrypt step means it is not ota update ota update means on the air update... you purposely downloaded the miui 3.10.1.0 update which was pfbmixm that the other admin here posted... you are justccovering up your stupid mistake man! just be honest!

I'm not the guy you replied to. But please don't call everyone an idiot if you're wrong. Decrypt is normal step after downloading OTA update, just check on youtube, its first video i found https://youtu.be/Vvg3unPc8bk?t=348 5:48.
2019-06-23 03:20:29
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

3 Days Check-In
7 Days Check-In
20K Mi Fans
Copyright©2016-2019 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved
Content Policy

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list