In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Feedbacks

[Bug] mi 9se eea update 10.3.1 pfbeuxm ota bricked my phone...

2019-06-22 18:42:26

5,176 118
because forced your phone to update via pacjage update not knowing that your phone is eea global while the update package they released is just global international rom... if you didnt noticed why your phone just got bricked look at the difference PFBEUXM AND PFBMIXM IS DIFFERENT ROMS.
2019-06-22 19:18:41
Reply Report
the only way to do that is to re flash a new rom in your phone using a pc. look in google how to do that or via xda... ask em...
2019-06-22 19:19:29
Reply Report
i am using pfbeuxm and it is perfectly fine for me...
2019-06-22 19:33:35
Reply Report
sorry if i think that you are an idiot i am not aware fully of the situation and have not totally understand your point... btw mine is perfectly fine also pfbeuxm here are some screen shots.. are you using data instead of wifi connection? did you update it less than 50 percent and go through.. i just want to know no harsh words please.. i just want to help
2019-06-22 19:35:56
Reply Report

from app

from app

from app

from app

from app

from app
2019-06-22 19:36:17
Reply Report
laviniuc
used wifi to download, i did not interrupt the download in any way, decrypt step went OK, pressed restart now and that was the last thing before it became a very expensive paperweight. (2-3 seconds of loading circle animation)
no worries im not looking for people to curse at, im stacking those up for the shop where i bought it from and wherr im gonna return it to.

if you use decrypt step means it is not ota update ota update means on the air update... you purposely downloaded the miui 3.10.1.0 update which was pfbmixm that the other admin here posted... you are justccovering up your stupid mistake man! just be honest!
2019-06-23 03:04:17
Reply Report
REMEMBER IT WONT GO DECRYPT IF IT IS NOT DOWNLOADED! DUH! DONT ME SIR DONT ME!
2019-06-23 03:04:53
Reply Report
snsrkr
Dear user
as device is bricked and bootloader is locked kindly visit your nearest mi service center and get your device checked there, they will assist you
Thank you

pretty sure he wont do that because i know he did something stupid there and downloaded the wrong package!
2019-06-23 03:06:33
Reply Report
this what happens when xiaomi doesn't explain the roms are different from each other... they should have just made a single rom not two rom which sre eu global and international global roms... XIAOMI IS THE ONE WHO SCREWS THIS UP!
2019-06-23 03:09:51
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

3 Days Check-In
7 Days Check-In
20K Mi Fans
Copyright©2016-2019 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved
Content Policy

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list