In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 5/Pro

[Review] Just received the latest 9.6.20 global beta update!!

2019-06-21 06:35:40
270 1
This is the full change log for redmi note 5 pro.
2019-06-21 06:35:40
Favorites RateRate
all that updates did to this phone is degrade it.

everything was perfect on release, now battery lasts less, there are occasional slowdowns, camera is degraded (and no, it's not because the phone is older or because i installed many apps, cus i have only a few and never stress phone too much)...

basically every little thing we get comes with a degrading so that newer models seem even better. soon they will suffer the same fate, and the cycle goes forever. i can even remember being so silly hoping c2api will be enabled in some of the updates. XD that was sooooo stupid of me.

best thing to do is to never update anything if everything major works.

i'm waiting a bit more and will then just switch rom, install something without any bloatware and put gcam on.

i really don't care about the version of android or anything like that. just want efficiency and proper use of decent hardware.
2019-06-21 23:09:31