In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 8/SE/EE/Lite/Pro

[Q&A] not working 4G+ , problem call wating , problem quality camera, problem automatic brightness

2019-06-20 06:10:01
353 2
Hello,
initially to say a problem that has been there for some time now is not to activate 4G + on mi8 (dipper)while all competitors have activated it here do not do anything about it
second problem
poor photo quality and an AI mode that does not offer many night mode unacceptable very noisy, there is no screen illumination for selfie
third pot
waiting for calls when I call on a person and call me another while I go back to the call with the person I put on waiting while he listens to me I do not hear him
and finally a fourth problem
the automatic light on the monitor does not work normally depending on the brightness of the surrounding area you have to lower the alarm bar and then only then adjust properly just below the sun fit properly also when you open the camera and games the brightness of the screen automatically blurs automatically so you do not see what you pull in the photo and the games you can not enjoy as you want due to low brightness
if you do not fix them in the next months I will not buy xiaomi I will go to some serious company that at least its mobile phones are worth it and the last ten of my money I feel that I threw them by buying

2019-06-20 06:10:01
Favorites RateRate
Agree to all the problems you mentioned in your post.
and these are not the only problems. an additional problem from my side.
When the phone is connected to two Bluetooth devices (headset and smartwatch) and you answer a call from your phone and not from directly from your headset you don't have any ability to choose on which Bluetooth device you want to forward the call. A major issue for me in daily use. One more...Cannot set custom notification sound for each email account.
terrible.  All accounts like emails,SMS and default notification have the SHAME sound... oops sorry...  same sound.
The worst thing is that Xiaomi is ignoring these known issues for a long time now.
Fortunately, there are nice custom ROMs out there which are closer to my daily use.

2019-06-21 07:02:32
all u saied is true.big problem on 4g+ on bands 3 with 7
2019-06-21 23:00:22