In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Recruitment

[] MI Community Photography Team Members Wanted. Apply Here!

2019-06-19 07:35:33
1481 11

Hello MI Photographers,

We're recruiting more Mi Community Photography team members, because Mi Community is a great platform for you guys to show your photography skills and enthusiasism towards photography here!

This is great news, as it means we will have a much bigger focus on our Photography Team, which will result in a lot more tutorials and display threads.
Such great news deserves a celebration, so we have decided to open up some spaces for everyone to apply to join our team.

Who we are:
We are a group of guys/gals who have a big passion for photography and love to share our advice and photos for everyone to enjoy. It is a truly wonderful feeling to be able to share your photos on a platform such as this, where users from all over the world can enjoy them.

Qualifications and Requirements
1. Have a fairly good grasp of the English language
2. Be knowledgable in the functions/techniques/terms of either DSLR's or Smartphone cameras or both
3. Ability to write an engaging/phot
ography tutorial and/or Photo display. Have a strong passion for photography
5. Willing to carry out the
Photography Subforum Rules and Guidelines

Rights & Incentives
1. Read permission: 89
2. Larger attachment size
3. Access to MIUI daily updates
4. Priority of joining MIUI official activities
5. Special forum rewards, medals, tags, stamps, etc.

Responsibilities
1. Post at least 2 articles a month
2. Threads should be well organised and pleasing to the eye, for an overall comfortable experience

3. give answers/advice to any questions about photography that users may have
4. Be Fairly Active on Forum as well as on QQ

How To Apply
Reply to this thread by telling us:
  • The photographic experience you have.
  • You can link us to your profile.

Deadline
Reply to this thread by 30th June 2019 till Midnight (Beijing Time)

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +15 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-06-19 07:35:33
Favorites9 RateRate

Photography Team

Jillzy | from Redmi Note 5

Dear c.miui.com administration and moderators of the photos section!  My name is Matvey. I am 24 years old. I live in Russia, the city of Nizhny Novgorod, I love mobile photography.  Especially when you have a lot of interesting and unusual things.  I would like to be part of the MIUI mobile photography team.  In have two smartphone Redmi Note 7 and Redmi Note 5, are two worthy phones that boast good cameras.  I would also like to share my work with other users.  As an example, here is my topic on my photos that were taken on the Redmi Note 5 smartphone. Thank you all for your attention and I hope on my consideration as a member of the team.
http://c.mi.com/thread-2249592-1-0.html
2019-06-21 15:31:41

Photography Team

michaeldbrian | from MI 8 Explorer Edition

im experinced with smartphone photography, DSLR camera and Mirrorless camera.
u can see my portofolio in my attachment
2019-06-21 17:59:30
Hey there ,
Firstly, this is really cool. I love photography as well as wanna see people's creative mind while clicking pictures. Still a learner and will always be.!
You can check my profile on Instagram: @akashdeep_clicks
2019-06-24 07:43:00
AKash

Photography Team

tharukan | from MI 8

Hi, I'm Nipun. I used DSLR to capture some photos. But I prefer the mobile photography because it's easy to use and capture breathtaking scenes. I also posted some photos to the Mi Community app photos thread. Thank you.
https://www.instagram.com/tharu_nipun/
2019-06-24 10:33:14

Photography Team

Khuzaify | from Redmi Note 5A

Good day guys,
To start with, I don't have any photography qualification but I just love nature and I always don't let those "once in a while moments" pass me by. It may sound awkward but I don't usually care about taking shots of myself (because I don't normally look beautiful in photos) but when it comes to me being the "shots taker", it's all on a different level. They say action speaks louder than voice;
1. Nature Untapped; Shot on Redmi Note 5A  http://c.mi.com/thread-2238573-1-0.html
2. Beautiful sky pictures shot on Redmi Note 5A  http://c.mi.com/thread-2147093-1-0.html
2019-06-24 11:46:45
Best of luck who those applied for

2019-06-24 12:52:35

Photography Team

prince kiah | from Redmi 7

I have being in love with photography since I grew up..
took good portrait and awesome shots..
I was called to help out on a wedding cause the assistant photography wasn't around...
I did great job ..
2. I have took lessons online on how to shot like a pro using my mobile camera and I have successfully installed the Google camera on my REDMI 7 and now I can say I have 100% quality photos rocking my gallery

I would be greatly appreciated if I am chosen cause I am from Nigeria and we are new to the MI community family so it will be a privilege to interact and communicate with other MI fans out there

I don't really know how I can link you with my profile..
but my username is (Prince kiah)
2019-06-24 17:53:11

Grand Master Bunny

V. Saran | from Mi A1

Good luck to all applicants
2019-06-24 21:11:37
V. Saran

Photography Team

Vinké | from Redmi Note 7

Hi, I'm Kelvin and I love Photography. I grew up gaining experience in mobile Photography especially about four to three years now and still willing to grasp the sky.
I would love to be part of this team and provide amazing Photography Contents as required.
Anything concerning photography is a great and fun passion to me.
I recently happened to work with DSLR camera Nikon, few years ago with an Uncle photographer who introduced me to the Game. Unfortunately I could not gain the chance to afford a DSLR camera for my own journey. Due to That, I've become Mobile phone based Camera man.
Here's the link to few photos I took recently on the my new Redmi note 7
REDMI NOTE 7 SHOTS.  http://c.mi.com/thread-2253494-1-0.html
REDMI NOTE 7 SHOTS. ALL THE WAY FROM GHANA  http://c.mi.com/thread-2225151-1-0.html

2019-06-24 23:51:01

Photography Team

silky916 | from MI 8 UD

Hello there,
My name is Praveen, originally from India  and now living in Myanmar . I love photography (dslr and phone). I was previously with miui photography team with miui global forum, which was awesome ❤️. Now MI community took over it. But it's okay. I'm happy to continue to contribute to this community ❤️ and find new interesting people.

Testing VA pictures  http://c.mi.com/thread-1864375-1-0.html
2019-06-25 12:21:03