In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Other Devices

[Q&A] Redmi Note 4X doesn't charge

2019-06-18 06:19:27
128 2
One day my Redmi Note 4x stopped charging and started writing "Error! Please plug out charger!"

I have tried different chargers and cables.
I have replaced the battery (BN41)
I have replaced charger controller (mtk x20)
Nothing helps.
I haven't tried using BN43 battery. What do you think, could it help?
What can be the cause?

2019-06-18 06:19:27
Favorites RateRate

Device team

Cah Bagos | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

actually, you need carefully to change the hardware that is in the cellphone.  because it is feared the specifications are not the same as the cellphone. I suggest -> visit the nearest service center is better to get rid your problem. Regards ✌️
2019-06-18 14:56:44
Experience is the best teacher..!

Rookie Bunny

1618299573 Author |

Cah Bagos replied at 2019-06-18 22:56:44
actually, you need carefully to change the hardware that is in the cellphone.  because it is feared the specifications are not the same as the cellphone. I suggest -> visit the nearest service center is better to get rid your problem. Regards ✌️

I had visited the local Xiaomi service center, they didn't even have the charge controller and I had to order it from China. I found the solution to the problem last night. The problem was in the thermistor which had overheated (a small black piece of SMD, it is just below the battery jack port on the mainboard). I just short-circuited it with a very thin wire and... oh miracle!! My note 4x started to charge up!! The Xiaomi phones have a very stubborn security system, so one needs to outsmart it some way.  
2019-06-19 02:23:17