In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F1

[Q&A] why cant run fortnite at 60 fps?

2019-06-17 18:59:41

1,223 20
It is how Fortnite is designed for mobile devices. It uses more resources than PUBG. There are some patches I've seen online to bypass this and enable 60fps all the time, but it does take a toll on battery life and such. Plus, not sure if it's ban-proof too. I don't play Fortnite, but for those who play, it would be worth a check.

Cheers! :-)
2019-06-18 05:59:48
Reply Report
Hassan Altaee replied at 2019-06-18 07:39:20
galaxy note 9 support 60 fps with the same specs

Yes. But Fortnite itself was showcased first with Note 9 as the running model, so it has more support. It's not about the specs, but how the game is supported for each device.
2019-06-18 10:48:02
Reply Report
Hassan Altaee replied at 2019-06-18 08:18:58
im now thinking to replace my poco

If it's just because of a game, then I wouldn't recommend it. Maybe Fortnite will give support to more devices, including POCO F1, in the future. It's just that it's raining smartphones these days - you see new smartphones every month. So with lots of new devices, it's really hard for app and game developers to give support to all. For apps, they could make use of the various APIs that's used in Android, bur for games, it's not the same. That's one reason why not all apps and games are not used at its full potential.
2019-06-18 11:15:29
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Copyright©2016-2019 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved
Content Policy

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list