In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCOPHONE F1

[Q&A] How did I get dark mode automatically??

2019-06-16 06:07:38
1326 7
I updated my Poco F1 to 10.3.5 last night and found out that a LOT of changes had been made.

One of which is a system wide dark mode. It was like that after the update. Now a few people I know who did the update haven't gotten it and are struggling to to turn it on.

I trawled through the settings to no luck.

Anyone here know how to?

I'm referring the setrings, notifications, etc being dark mode. Not the Poco launcher.

TIA
2019-06-16 06:07:38
Favorites1 RateRate
Apparently there is NO dark mode for Pocophone F1 yet. But some beta users have reported getting dark mode after updation. There isn't any settings for that in the system though. Not sure why this happens to some and not to everyone. Do you have Google Messages installed? It might be because any of the apps that you have supports dark mode and maybe that's causing it. It's just a speculation, not an actual reason.

That being said, since you have dark mode, enjoy the feature! :D

Cheers! :-)
2019-06-16 07:20:48

Advanced Bunny

FullAathal Author | from app

happybuddhist
Apparently there is NO dark mode for Pocophone F1 yet. But some beta users have reported getting dark mode after updation. There isn't any settings for that in the system though. Not sure why this happens to some and not to everyone. Do you have Google Messages installed? It might be because any of the apps that you have supports dark mode and maybe that's causing it. It's just a speculation, not an actual reason.

That being said, since you have dark mode, enjoy the feature! :D

Yeah it seems.like I'm one of those lucky people
no haven't installed Google messages. All MIUI apps. Phone and messaging apps are dark now. Really love the new features. Sad that others can't get dark mode...
2019-06-16 07:42:46
FullAathal replied at 2019-06-16 17:12:46
Yeah it seems.like I'm one of those lucky people
no haven't installed Google messages. All MIUI apps. Phone and messaging apps are dark now. Really love the new features. Sad that others can't get dark mode...

From what we know at this point, dark mode will be made available for Pocophone only in MIUI 11 - according to Alvin's tweet. So yeah, users will have to wait longer for the feature it seems. But for those who have got the update, enjoy!

Cheers! :-)
2019-06-16 08:51:13

Advanced Bunny

Drof | from app

themes.what yours
2019-06-16 13:02:54
Lol you just activated Color Inversion.
2019-06-16 13:15:48

Rookie Bunny

ANISHSHK | from app

so how to do that on 10.3.5.0. i even found some daek mode color setting under display option
2019-06-16 13:19:11
my friend also having same 'problem' after update get dark mode.
can find a way to turn it on or off..
so strange...
2019-06-17 13:35:58