In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F1

[Announcement] [ROM] MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM v9.6.13 for POCOPHONE F1 Released : Download Now!

2019-06-14 11:29:56
4015 43

Dear POCOPHONE F1 users,
Here comes the MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM v9.6.13 with Pie for POCOPHONE F1. Hope you guys like it. Please do submit your feedback after updating - it's very valuable for us. Also, don't forget to send bug reports for any issues found in beta, so that developers can work on it and make MIUI for POCO even better.

⚠️ Important Notice :
MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR DATA before updating.
If you are switching from Stable ROM, a clean flash is required and this will wipe all your data. This is recommended to prevent from causing any serious damage to your device.

CHANGELOG :   
Mi Cloud
OPTIMIZATION : Improved sync efficiency
FIX : The sync button didn't always respond
FIX : Mi Cloud services stopped working when the users signed out of their Mi Accounts

For full changelog (all devices), read here : MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 9.6.13: Full Changelog

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download links :    
Click on the ROM to download

Recovery ROM (Size : 1.8 GB)

Fastboot ROM (Link to be updated)

⚠️ NOTE : Fastboot ROM link is not available at the moment. It will be updated here when it is updated in the servers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashing Guide :     

1. MAKE A BACKUP! It is essential if your are switching ROMs from Stable version. A full wipe is recommended in that case so as to prevent any inconsistencies with the new rom such as FC, no network, UI keeps stopping, etc.

If you face any issues with the new update, feel free to report them through here or the Feedback app.

Enjoy the new update!

Best regards,
happybuddhist
Pocophone F1 Moderator

2019-06-14 11:29:56
Favorites5 RateRate

Rookie Bunny

AndroidHero | from app

No dark mode sadly.
2019-06-14 11:42:04

Rookie Bunny

Dearminder | from mobile

Messages app dont works. Its named as "false" and it crashes after launch
2019-06-14 12:13:51

Advanced Bunny

Eddy21.05 | from app

Damn. Touch Lag and incorrect touch are still present. Devs, you had fixed it completely for me in 9.4.26 but then screwed it up later from 9.5.9

It's about to be a year shortly since launch and still we are struggling with something as basic as touch.

I've raised 10's to tickets in feedback after every update but nothing good has happened so far out of it.
2019-06-14 12:13:56
Good News..... :)

Beta 9.6.13 TOTALLY Fixed Echo and on Normal Calls and on VoIP Everywhere is Echo Free :) Hope they will keep it that and not broke it again :P
2019-06-14 12:14:01

Advanced Bunny

Eddy21.05 | from app

@happyBuddhist, is it possible for you to get this issue escalated to the right people ? Touch was fixed and then broken again. Please get it fixed.

The most powerful smartphone is nothing if it's not capable of taking touch inputs correctly
2019-06-14 12:16:35

happybuddhist Author | from app

Eddy21.05
@happyBuddhist, is it possible for you to get this issue escalated to the right people ? Touch was fixed and then broken again. Please get it fixed.

The most powerful smartphone is nothing if it's not capable of taking touch inputs correctly

Yes. It is already discussed and reported from the Closed Beta. Some users had faced touch issues again. I'll push this to the relevant section/people.

Thanks for the heads up!

Cheers! :-)
2019-06-14 12:18:37

Advanced Bunny

Eddy21.05 | from app

happybuddhist
Yes. It is already discussed and reported from the Closed Beta. Some users had faced touch issues again. I'll push this to the relevant section/people.

Thanks for the heads up!

Thanks a lot happybuddhist. I have nvt-ts touch panel and touch was perfect for me in 9.4.26 without any lag or misses whatsoever. But from 9.5.9, touch is again broken and that continues till now.
2019-06-14 12:22:19

News Reporter

ᎮᏒᎥᏁፈᏋ | from Redmi Note 4X

thanks for sharing the change log
2019-06-14 12:26:19

Rookie Bunny

Dearminder | from mobile

this Version is totaly broken. I cant access security app and now i cant access my bank. Most of system apps crashes. like messages security and FM app name is also diffrent
2019-06-14 12:27:53

happybuddhist Author | from app

Dearminder
this Version is totaly broken. I cant access security app and now i cant access my bank. Most of system apps crashes. like messages security and FM app name is also diffrent

Kindly post a bug report with necessary logs in the Feedback section (link in this thread). I'll check this issue with the Beta Team. Thanks for the heads up.

Cheers! :-)
2019-06-14 12:29:42