In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 5/Pro

[Q&A] Android Pie Mi Logo Splash Screen

2019-06-14 11:07:28
255 8
Hi Xiaomi,

The Mi boot logo splash screen is stretched. On Oreo, it's normal. Please fix this.
2019-06-14 11:07:28
Favorites RateRate

Pro Bunny

Note5FanAndre | from Redmi Note 5

You see it just a few seconds at boot, does it reduce your phone Performance or what? It's not even an issue.
2019-06-14 11:54:03

Advanced Bunny

SaktisWRXSTi Author | from app

Note5FanAndre
You see it just a few seconds at boot, does it reduce your phone Performance or what? It's not even an issue.

It's not an issue for you. For others, it might be an issue.

It's fugly though
2019-06-14 20:46:19

Advanced Bunny

ASCIIker | from Redmi Note 5

SaktisWRXSTi
It's not an issue for you. For others, it might be an issue.

It's fugly though

its a deal breaker for me, i look at my splash screen all the time...i have broken my power button on purpose so that it keeps rebooting the phone. it doesnt even complete booting, like ever! i love it, i see the splash screen all the time.

most people like to own a smartphone, not me! no sir! i like to carry an electronic slab with me all the time JUST so i can look at the splash screen in all its glory, over and over again. no way i am gonna update if my only use case for the device is gonna be fugly, no way i tell you!
2019-06-14 21:08:45

Device team

royhard | from Redmi Note 5

ASCIIker
its a deal breaker for me, i look at my splash screen all the time...i have broken my power button on purpose so that it keeps rebooting the phone. it doesnt even complete booting, like ever! i love it, i see the splash screen all the time.

most people like to own a smartphone, not me! no sir! i like to carry an electronic slab with me all the time JUST so i can look at the splash screen in all its glory, over and over again. no way i am gonna update if my only use case for the device is gonna be fugly, no way i tell you!

congrats u found beauty in your beast.
2019-06-14 21:57:43
ASCIIker replied at 2019-06-15 09:08:45

The thing is, you are wasting your time typing those shit.

It shows that you love licking Xiaomi's bum. Pathetic.
2019-06-15 00:19:37
@Muz_paray
@feds64

any idea?
2019-06-15 00:21:17
If this is an issue, it won't get preference for the fix.

It does not hamper performance, so it will be fixed someday.
2019-06-15 02:07:05
SaktisWRXSTi replied at 2019-06-15 09:49:37
The thing is, you are wasting your time typing those shit.

He said truth someway.

At least I never checked/observed how splash screen is looking
2019-06-15 02:08:30