In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCOPHONE F1

[Q&A] Bottom right speakers not working

2019-06-04 10:25:35
111 4
Help! Is there anyone having the same problem as mine. My pocophone f1 speakers suddenly stop working. the bottom right speakers is not firing any sounds, instead the sound comes out from the earpiece which makes the sounds for all music, videos and notifications have low sound output even in full volume.
is there anyone there who can help me? thanks in advance.

2019-06-04 10:25:35
Favorites RateRate

happybuddhist | from app

It could be a hardware problem, but before concluding on that, let's do some tests.

1. Try a reboot - it should clear the stuffs that are temporarily down, most of the times.
2. Test the speakers under CIT mode - To enter this mode, go to Settings » About phone » tap multiple times on Kernel version and run the speaker test. See if it works.

If the tests in CIT mode gets passed, it is NOT an hardware issue. You can flash the ROM again or do a factory reset to fix the issue. Only if nothing works, you can get the help of an authorized personnel from a service center. But try these steps first.

Cheers! :-)
2019-06-04 11:14:18

Advanced Bunny

Thom Soleno Author | from app

hello sir. i tried the cit test, upon testing the speakers the sound only comes out from the top.speakers, i havent tried resetting to factory settings. but i will try if all else fails
2019-06-04 11:27:10

happybuddhist | from app

Thom Soleno
hello sir. i tried the cit test, upon testing the speakers the sound only comes out from the top.speakers, i havent tried resetting to factory settings. but i will try if all else fails

Make a backup before doing so. If that doesn't help either, it could be a hardware issue. Then you are better off with a service center.
2019-06-04 11:46:28

Advanced Bunny

Thom Soleno Author | from app

happybuddhist
Make a backup before doing so. If that doesn't help either, it could be a hardware issue. Then you are better off with a service center.

yes sir i will. thanks for the reply. i really wish the reset works
2019-06-04 11:48:04