In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCOPHONE F1

[Discussion] BUGS IN POCO F1

2019-06-03 14:24:47
959 9
Hello Everyone,
I noticed many bugs in Beta ROM of Poco F1 ,
But due to lack of time I was unable to report the bugs.
But from now I will report the Bugs.

Guys Did you Find Bugs ?
Comment Below
Single Poll thread Total 61 Users Voted

88.52% (54)

11.48% (7)
Submit
2019-06-03 14:24:47
Favorites1 RateRate
Of course there are some bugs. That is why it is beta.
Because of this in the official download page there is statement that "In beta rom, some features might not work. Think twice before you download."
The benefit of beta rom is you can have new features and fixes in advance. Because of this, many people think beta rom is more stable than stable rom. But the thing is, since it is beta there is always unexpected bugs more than stable.
2019-06-03 19:26:48
MIUI Device Team l POCOPHONE F1
Hi there!

You still haven't mentioned the bugs you were facing. Instead of making a poll, don't you think making a feedback thread with the bugs you faced would be much helpful?

Also, as said in comment #1, Beta ROMs are prone to bugs - that's why it is also called as a Developer ROM. With proper bug reports and feedback from users, the devs can work on it to make it better. So kindly post a thread in the Feedback section for any specific issue/bug or post a general thread here so that other users can help you on that.

It's funny that most users come to online forums only when they have some issues - not all come here just for good sport. So all polls related to bugs will be leaning towards the negative side because those who do not have issues won't really care about any of this. So, kindly post about your issues if you have any, so that we can discuss and help you out. Of course, some bugs have to be fixed from the dev side, but as users of the forum we can have constructive conversations on the issue.

Cheers! :-)
2019-06-03 20:17:33

Master Bunny

Jaswanthb Author | from app

Yes,I know and I agree that beta ROM consists of bugs.
2019-06-03 21:37:19

Master Bunny

1864381331 | from app

Go to stable
2019-06-04 01:12:47

Master Bunny

Jaswanthb Author | from app

Go to stable

I don't need you suggestion ,I know what to do!!
2019-06-04 01:14:12

Rookie Bunny

Ramg77 | from app

Hi, The problems remain the same since I bought this phone, it only improved battery life and GPS signal, added a lag when you wake up the screen and it does not matter if you use stable or beta version because both have bugs.
Respectfully give you a tip, if you go to expose the problems that the Poco F1 has not expect solidarity from other users, are more interested in attacking criticism and defend the brand very similar to Apple fans.
2019-06-06 07:15:24

Advanced Bunny

Castera | from app

cannot connect public wifi using html webview too , if using it always show error 204 webpage not avaible
2019-06-06 18:48:32
What about touch issues?
Xiaomi devs can't do a thing. It's hard for them.
2019-06-17 11:47:40
IMHO anyone who installs a beta ROM and doesn't expect bugs is a few bulbs short of a light fitting

as for the fool complaining about other users defending the brand ..... well some of us do not have the same bug, so must we jump on your crusade and bandwagon? ..... don't be a condescending fool all your life and realize that there are other people in the world and not all of them experience the same problems as you do - and just because you experienced a problem not every user of that brand will also experience that problem - so take of your blinkers

most people will complain about problems when they happen for example i complain all the time about not being able to use facial recognition in my area .... but there is a way to complain about these problems that will eventually get you assistance instead of using the approach of being like a petulant kid who is kicking and screaming because he needs a diaper change ..... which is exactly how the complainers in this forum behave

most of the time i have no idea what the complaining idiots are on about because i do not experience the same problem, so must i make a million posts about how good the phone is and how its meeting my expectations in the same way as the idiots who just complain and whinge all the time?

2019-07-21 03:56:49