MIUI Feedback

[Bugs] MIUI Vulnerable to cyber attack or hacking

2017-05-17 02:17 AM

202 8
Miui developers neither provided updates Android security patch timely. Nor security app Antivirus regular virus definitions get updated. Mobile network usage or wifi.. It doesn't update. Miui itself is self-destructive Rom. All miui user knows always having glitches all the time.  
2017-05-17 02:17 AM
Reply Report
Hi there,

Android updates are released timely in developer rom you can install and check, sometimes it takes time in stable but it too gets it sooner or later
Security app auto updates definition for Antivirus providers on WI-FI just not mobile data, which should be changed I agree and has been requested
There's nothing like self-destructive thing, would you elaborate in details what you meant by that

Regards
2017-05-18 06:29 AM
Reply Report

Advanced Bunny

1583983260 Author | from Redmi Note 4

Hello whoever, Volte calling has dark images always... Who approved that. Didn't you tried and seen. Quality checks? . Battery stuck on charging. Charging is slow. Can't use 2A of charger. 1200-1300 max. Generally 800-900 ma. On wifi even security app doesn't update antivirus update. If yours.. Send me screen shot. Let see what date or comment shows on updated. It has been long time since nought code were released. Still your are in developing phase. You are way back in running with latest Android development. Even Android O is announced. Come with concrete solutions not just words. Higher regards
2017-05-18 09:26 AM
Reply Report

Advanced Bunny

What about monthly Android security patch. ROM is Still in April.... It is 18 may today. Google have already released in first week of may.
2017-05-18 04:58 PM
Reply Report
Hi there,

1. It has been noticed and reported

2. It always depends on many factors and it's dynamic to the current temperature if the battery temperature is high current will be reduced for safety precaution or can also be stopped
2A charger doesn't mean it will always transfer the 2000ma current, true for any phone present which has some security in mind while designing

3. As told MIUI is custom OEM ROM hence sometimes it takes time to apply the patches without checking it for the period in beta updates and risk users' stable experience

4. Antivirus definitions updation works on wifi and updation is provided by partners
If by some reason it didn't update automatically then it's just a click away but be assured we will get it checked and report it

Regards
2017-05-19 07:43 AM
Reply Report

Advanced Bunny

1. My question was should it not be checked during coding time for volte dark calling screen... Even beta testing.it is surely a opposite deed of your statement you are don't want to risk user's stable experience . As we all know Google is main code creator. Rom or patches. Nothing you create you own just copy their given codes and follow them. I guess it takes whole year for your guys to understand those then tweak it and call it Miui. As per my knowledge even during development of new Android Rom, you are prior send copy of futuristic Rom. Though you're not so competent to tweak quickly when final product is released.
Talking about charger you disable inbuilt snapdragon quick charging abilities. Which itself is capable of charging at remarkable speed. There's no hand of yours but to destroy its capabilities by disabling it. It guess battery material used are not upto mark. Lenovo like companies bundles higher amp charger with lenovo P2. It work fine. To last antivirus update on respective service update if directly install them. It is problem with miui or  ur developers that interface don't get updated. I use wifi update of downloading and updating apps it works fine. Just miui integrated antivirus doesn't update at all.
2017-05-19 10:14 AM
Reply Report

Advanced Bunny

What you have to say about dead pixels display found on most of Redmi note 4. You must be aware of this. If not see several post on community. Whose responsibility is it? Is that a stable user experience you have provided?
2017-05-19 10:21 AM
Reply Report
1583983260 replied at 2017-05-19 10:21 AM
What you have to say about dead pixels display found on most of Redmi note 4. You must be aware of t ...

Hi there,

we appreciate all your points & patience but as this is MIUI feedback section related to MIUI bugs/suggestion/feedback, lets try to stick to the thread subject for now and get it reported

we have noted this issue you are having with self updation of definitions and taken feedback for android patches
and it will get reported to the concerned team

Regards
2017-05-19 05:48 PM
Reply Report

Advanced Bunny

R0user
Hi there,

we appreciate all your points & patience but as this is MIUI feedback section related t ...

Truth has bitter taste. Everyone can't digest. Saying correct things doesn't comfort everyone. You can't  afford to do things right. I understood.I was wrong to hope a effective improvement. Bye take care.
2017-05-19 08:17 PM
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Copyright@2010-2016 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list