Mi Router 3C

[Discussion] Feature request.

2017-05-16 05:24 PM

100 2
Hi, I would like to know whether 3c router supports remote management like cloud based network management or does it work via port forwarding.

Also, about the guest feature does it supports vlan capabilities. If yes then would like to setup voucher and time based setup will it give option to customise portal.

Elan schedule option does it comes it several time base Elam schedule each day or will be be for fix interval for a daily basis.

Would like to get more features like dual band support with roaming features on 2.4 GHz band or else inbuilt fast roaming if I have more than 2 mi 3c.

Also would like to know can I bridge second 3c to first wired 3c on a same network. Is there any work around.

Would love to hear more from mi support or super users.

As I already have 90% of MI devices like Redmi 2 Prime, Note 4 (4/64)x 4 units, 2 5000Mah power bank, 1 Note 3, 2 MI Band 2 and several official mi covers and accessories. Looked into the router which launched recently and was looking for upgrade as just for my new home as at present I have Ubiquiti Devices in place that is 1 Edgerouter, 1USG, 1 Unifi PoE switch, 2 Unifi AC Pro and Cloud Key to manage my home network remotely. Now with MI 3C am excited looking at its design and it comes with all above features then it would be a best offer to go with.
2017-05-16 05:24 PM
Reply Report

Rookie Bunny

Siddharth Poojari Author | from Redmi Note 4

Elan/Elam * rectifying​ as WLAN
2017-05-17 12:26 PM
Reply Report

MIUI beta testers

RohithD75 | from Redmi 3S

It has Guest capability and complete control on your router for uploading & downloading
2017-05-21 08:18 AM
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Copyright@2010-2016 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list