In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Beta Team

[Other] Kicked without warning from Mi Note 3 beta global group.

2019-05-22 14:12:15
204 4
I had issue with qqi that i reported some tine ago to mods in MN3 beta global group that my qq international app just wont open. Did not receive any help other than "use chinese version" and I tried but i couldnt set it up aince I dont speak chinese and google translate wasnt helpful. Also I have to mantion that I was active in group since it beginning and I own MN3 since it was launched. Now I managed ti make qqi work and saw that i was banned from group when asked mod why he told me " you failed assessment" . What assessment? When? What was criteria ? This is all I got as response. I am asking to get back into beta rom as I have proof that many tomes I reported bugs and that I was one of few active testers there who REPORTED AND ASKED FOR HELP SINCE QQI ISNT SUPPORTED ANYMORE. Thank you for understanding.
2019-05-22 14:12:15
Favorites1 RateRate

Mibatman | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

Dear user,
1st of all Beta member 1st responsibility is to know about Team rules ,which you don't know . Assessment is announced every month ,this includes the active beta member who participated in QQ group discussion, active on community and if anyone fails to fulfill these requirements then he/she is not included in assessment and removed from team .And you were inactive that's why you failed .
Thanks
2019-05-23 03:24:06

Mibatman
QQ ID-2665668573
Always Follow Community Rules

Wizard Bunny

Coriolanus Author | from Mi Note 3

you are using QQInternational that DOESN'T support new versions of android and QQ is in CHINESE that cant be set up for GLOBAL users since we DONT talk chinese. Think a bit about what i wrote. And you expect people to be active on something that doesnt work and that punish them because they were inactive on platforms that are NOT supported on new vesrions of android.
2019-05-23 12:35:08

Alpha Team

Khuz | from Redmi 4A

other special teams members had the same trouble with qqi and now we are using chinese QQ WITHOUT TROUBLES, if you cant do it, then you fail your assesments and you are out. Thanks for all your job and see you next time.

Btw chineseQQ works perfect even in pie, and in global forum we had a tutorial "how to install chinese QQ", its not "their fault" if you didnt read that.
2019-05-23 12:40:37
China Alpha Team Member

Wizard Bunny

Coriolanus Author | from Mi Note 3

Ok than why moderator in MN3 group didnt give me that tutorial when i reported problem and asked for help ? I have screenshots when I was asking moderators for help on setting up chinese QQ since it didnt have english language.

P.S. I am in global beta team from begining and there were NEVER any kind of assessment untill 1 month ago. Where was assessment when I was reporting bugs and asking mods to make posts about it. They were only approving post about translation bugs in rom nothing else. Go to my acc and look up how many bugs i reported since January 2018.   Dont wont to aegue anymore but moderator did bad job in my case and that is a fact. I dont understabd whats the problem to accept me in a group again, I was helping you improve the rom not vice versa.  
2019-05-24 01:33:06