In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCOPHONE F1

[Q&A] whats up with stock music app by Xiaomi?

2019-05-22 16:09:20
227 3
Can someone tell me if they are planning to update that app or change how it looks, introduce new features and so on? Is there any open betas where we could see new features and what are they planning to do? Any roadmap? I would like to know where can I post some of my own ideas. Thank you
2019-05-22 16:09:20
Favorites RateRate
I do not know about music app's roadmap and beta versions well I will ask other special team member regarding this and answer you if there is information.You can send your thoughts via feedback app. Devs will look in to it.
2019-05-22 17:01:41
MIUI Device Team l POCOPHONE F1
According to one of special member, there is no beta versions on Mi Music.
I will give you info about roadmap if I get something.
2019-05-22 17:30:02
MIUI Device Team l POCOPHONE F1
There is no separate roadmap for Music app's development. It is a separate app and is available in other Mi devices too. If you have any issues with the current app, do send a report/suggestion through the Feedback app or via Settings - Feedback. It gets changes with respect to the user feedback.

Cheers! :-)
2019-05-22 17:37:36