In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCOPHONE F1

[Q&A] Unlock this Device

2019-05-22 09:11:41

291 5

happybuddhist | from app

English please. This is a global community.

About the query, use your Mi Account password to unlock the device. Make sure you have an active internet connection.

Cheers! :-)
2019-05-22 10:03:15
Reply Report

happybuddhist | from app

monnom
sorry. by the way my brother cant remember his email and password used on this pocophone. last week im still using this phone until i update it. my brother left a month ago because he wrok as a seaman..

Hold on. Are you and the one who posted this the same person? I don't understand.

Anyway, there is only one way in - to remember the login credentials. It must be the same thing used to login to Mi Community.
2019-05-22 20:35:51
Reply Report

happybuddhist | from app

monnom
yup im that person too..i cannot log in to my pocophone because it was my brothers phone before then he gave it to me but unfortunately he left abroad for work..then he cannot remember his email and password logged in to that pocophone..

Well, this device is bound to this account. You need this account to unlock this device. Else, go to a service center with all the IMEI and purchase history (invoice or bill) as proof and they may be able to help you.

Cheers! :-)
2019-05-23 01:06:55
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Copyright©2016-2019 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved
Content Policy

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list