JBJ2
Alvin Tse (Head of POCOPHONE Global) mentioned that there is no need for weekly feedback anymore because POCO F1 is turning to maintanance and stablization stage. (This means they focus on fixing bug rather than new feature)

Actually, Weekly Feedback was mainly about new features and only few bugs were mentioned. There are many bugs which did not mentioned in weekly feedback. Since the devs are focusing on fixing bug rather than adding feature maybe they thought no need for weekly feedback.

↑ What he said. Well, for some reason, there was one Weekly feedback thread after the merger to the Mi Community. I had contacted the official person related to that but with no luck. So for now, we'll have to go with what Alvin said on Twitter.

Also, if you ask me, the weekly threads were getting a mere copy-paste article from before, don't you think? But as users, we can still report bugs and send feature requests and the Beta and Bugs Mods will report it to related devs if it gets enough confirmations. So, the development for POCO F1 will still continue, except for the weekly feedback thread. Yes, I know it was helpful, but if you think about what Alvin said, it makes sense.

Cheers! :-)