In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F1

[Q&A] Why Weekly update stopped for POCO?

2019-05-21 14:48:52
430 4
Dear team,
The weekly udpates which we used to get got stopped. WHY? WHY IS THAT? We users were quite happy to see bugs/problem were addressed there. We appreciated the work team was doing fixing those and giving weekly updates. It got stopped. This should not happen right? Please maintain POCO's great community's work as before. We really loved it
@happybuddhist Your say on this please!
2019-05-21 14:48:52
Favorites RateRate
Alvin Tse (Head of POCOPHONE Global) mentioned that there is no need for weekly feedback anymore because POCO F1 is turning to maintanance and stablization stage. (This means they focus on fixing bug rather than new feature)

Actually, Weekly Feedback was mainly about new features and only few bugs were mentioned. There are many bugs which did not mentioned in weekly feedback. Since the devs are focusing on fixing bug rather than adding feature maybe they thought no need for weekly feedback.
2019-05-21 20:04:09
MIUI Device Team l POCOPHONE F1

happybuddhist | from app

JBJ2
Alvin Tse (Head of POCOPHONE Global) mentioned that there is no need for weekly feedback anymore because POCO F1 is turning to maintanance and stablization stage. (This means they focus on fixing bug rather than new feature)

Actually, Weekly Feedback was mainly about new features and only few bugs were mentioned. There are many bugs which did not mentioned in weekly feedback. Since the devs are focusing on fixing bug rather than adding feature maybe they thought no need for weekly feedback.

↑ What he said. Well, for some reason, there was one Weekly feedback thread after the merger to the Mi Community. I had contacted the official person related to that but with no luck. So for now, we'll have to go with what Alvin said on Twitter.

Also, if you ask me, the weekly threads were getting a mere copy-paste article from before, don't you think? But as users, we can still report bugs and send feature requests and the Beta and Bugs Mods will report it to related devs if it gets enough confirmations. So, the development for POCO F1 will still continue, except for the weekly feedback thread. Yes, I know it was helpful, but if you think about what Alvin said, it makes sense.

Cheers! :-)
2019-05-21 20:57:07

Photography Team

Akash19893 Author | from app

JBJ2

Well, thank you!
2019-05-22 00:03:52
AKASH
Photography Team

Photography Team

Akash19893 Author | from app

happybuddhist
↑ What he said. Well, for some reason, there was one Weekly feedback thread after the merger to the Mi Community. I had contacted the official person related to that but with no luck. So for now, we'll have to go with what Alvin said on Twitter.

Also, if you ask me, the weekly threads were getting a mere copy-paste article from before, don't you think? But as users, we can still report bugs and send feature requests and the Beta and Bugs Mods will report it to related devs if it gets enough confirmations. So, the development for POCO F1 will still continue, except for the weekly feedback thread. Yes, I know it was helpful, but if you think about what Alvin said, it makes sense.

Yeah that's right. They were all the same every week. Just get to know that what the bugs they are fixing and nothing else. Anyways, as always, thank you!
2019-05-22 00:05:59
AKASH
Photography Team