In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 5/Pro

[Other] 10.3.1.0 List of Bugs

2019-05-21 22:31:55
878 8
I recently installed the latest update amd found  some issues.

1. Assuming your screen lock is a pattern, and dark mode is enabled. When you want to modify or add the face data, it will prompt to enter the pattern. During this, the pattern dots are almost invisible when dark mode is on.

2. Dark Mode is lagging up the entire OS. You will notice lags when dark mode is enabled, Upon closing, the performance is increased.

3. Haptic feedback is completely broken.

4. The time it takes to hold the homescreen for the 3 bubbles to pop up is taking longer.

5. When dark mode is enabled, the time taken for the screen orientation is very long and stutters.

6. Most of the texts are almost invisible in notification shade when Dark Mode is On.

2019-05-21 22:31:55
Favorites RateRate

Device team

royhard | from Redmi Note 5

have u send this through feedback app?
2019-05-21 22:46:36

Advanced Bunny

Zaqm | from Mi Note 3

Dark mode is still under development. Expect bugs.
2019-05-21 22:57:14

Device team

[John_Doe] | from Redmi Note 5

I can't confirm most of Your Issues, but agree with No.6  !!
2019-05-22 00:44:34

Advanced Bunny

Nimal Kumar Author | from Redmi Note 5

[John_Doe]
I can't confirm any of Your Issues !!

agree to disagree, but some bugs are obvious. for example take the 1st one. When the dark mode is enabled, the pattern prompt after entering the "Manage Face Data" is almost invisible. I tried to screenshot and screen record but couldn't.

2. The texts of some notifications (gmail) is just not visible. it only shows the title only.

3. the homescreen, however, when hold, it took quite longer than before to actually bring out the menu for wallpaper, widget n settings.

Note that these are just from my personal usage. I have also recently formated my device. Hence, I do not think that storage would be an issue for this.
2019-05-22 00:55:13

Advanced Bunny

MadK9 | from Redmi Note 5

Agree with point 6 of the list!!!
Gmails for example:
-I see Gmail text but the subject of email... No chance as font color is the same as black background!
2019-05-22 11:52:35

Pro Bunny

Reminolima | from Redmi Note 5

i dont have dark mode option why..?
2019-05-23 16:44:23

Device team

Sarge7 | from Redmi Note 5

Reminolima
.  Full dark mode is in experimental Pie beta rom and not in latest Oreo build
2019-05-23 18:38:16

Device team

royhard | from Redmi Note 5

Reminolima

its partly skinned. u can turn it on by using Theme for Telegram app in playstore. turn dark mode in app settings.
2019-05-23 20:37:01