In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 8

[Discussion] Mi 8 Slow Battery Charging Bug

2019-05-21 09:11:09
81 1
Anyone here who's having problems charging their Mi 8? I noticed about two days ago that my phone doesn't charge the battery as quick as it used to before. Like if I am using my phone while charging, tendency is it will still get drained and when I just leave it alone charging it's still recharging the battery really slow like 1% per 5 minutes of charging. I'm using a stable version of MIUI10 Global and I'm also using all original charger and cord that came along with it so I can't seem to attribute the problem to the charging brick or the cord. I've also tried using other charging bricks but it's still the same. I noticed before this happened though that a system update popped up but I never had the chance to download the update package since I was out of town then and did not had any good cellular and wifi reception to do the update. Then when I'm ready to download it the update package suddenly disappeared and I was very sure there was a new update because I read the improvements in the system that comes along with it which is kinda weird because I was also sure I wasn't able to download it yet for it to disapear. I also noticed that when the phone gets totally drained to 0% and connect it to a charger everything seems to be fine like it's fast charging and all but once full and you've used it again with a couple of battery juice used then that's when the problem returns again.
2019-05-21 09:11:09
Favorites RateRate
2019-07-01 15:52:18