In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Tech

[Discussion] Redmi 2/2A google play crashing upon downloading large files

2019-05-14 06:11:37

376 14

Rookie Bunny

Volungram Author | from mobile

Litolindo
Maybe you are running low in storage space

Can't be, I just factory reset my phone , or could it? I don't think I encountered the problem before tho, just recently btw
2019-05-14 11:31:11
Reply Report

Rookie Bunny

Litolindo
Alright so you just encounter it right after you factory reset your phone?

I did a factory reset since google play kept reminding me of insufficient space, but when I tried cleaning it using a storage analyzer app (I deleted the thumbnails and photoblobs) google play now crashes upon downloading large apps, that was when I tried the factory reset hoping it would restore back to normal but it didnt
2019-05-15 12:47:24
Reply Report

Rookie Bunny

Litolindo
How much is the internal capacity of your phone? 16Gb or 8Gb?

8gb with 3.9 free
2019-05-15 13:17:20
Reply Report

Rookie Bunny

Hungry Burger
update all apps eg google play services and your phone too or check if your phone is being targetted ...

I updated all apps, avast did not show any viruses, was wondering how to enter safe mode hoping it would be helpful, on a side note, googleplay crashes then turns darkblue and wont show apps after the crash, it is more like a fast restart than a crash, but after entering the darkblue gooogplay store, it crashes after downloading large files
2019-05-15 13:19:48
Reply Report

Rookie Bunny

Litolindo
What version of OS you have?

MIUI 9.2.3.0
2019-05-15 22:04:14
Reply Report

Rookie Bunny

Litolindo
Alright, so above what you have mentioned, the root cause of your problem is the limitation of you ...

I see (what a bummer :c) this phone is getting a bit old anyway, thanks for the help everyone!
2019-05-16 11:51:43
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Copyright©2016-2019 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved
Content Policy

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list