In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi A2/Lite

[Other] No notification sound in Messages or Whatsapp Messages

2019-05-13 12:15:41
1096 4
PT - BR
Pessoal, comprei meu Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite ultimamente e não tenho nada a reclamar do telefone, muito ágil, robusto e etc... no entanto, de um tempo pra cá as notificações do Whatsapp ( mensagem ) deixaram de emitir som, somente vibrando, ja olhei nas configurações direto do aplicativo e também em :
Configurações  Apps e notificações  *App*  Notificações e está tudo normal... Vi também que o som das mensagens também não são emitidos ( sem ser do whatsapp, do telefone normal ). Ja vasculhei o telefone TODO ! Mas infelizmente sem sucesso... poderiam me ajudar ? Já está atualizado com o Android 9.
Valeu galera.

EN
Hey guys, I bought my Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite lately and I have nothing to complain about the phone, very agile, robust and etc ... however, from time to time the notifications of Whatsapp (message) ceased to emit sound, only vibrating, I already looked in the settings directly from the application and also in:
Settings Apps & notifications * App * Notifications and everything is normal ... I also noticed that the sound of the messages are also not emitted (other than whatsapp, from the normal phone). I already searched in the all phone ! But unfortunately unsuccessful ... could you help me? It's already up to date with Android 9.Thank you guys.
2019-05-13 12:15:41
Favorites RateRate

Beta Team-Global

SidHand | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

reset the notification settings and choose the notification sound again it will work... it happens when u install update...
2019-05-13 13:11:48
SidHand replied at 2019-05-13 14:11:48
reset the notification settings and choose the notification sound again it will work... it happens w ...

I already did this trick... but no effect, only messages without sounds...
2019-05-13 14:15:21
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #3

Rookie Bunny

6196469075 | from Redmi Note 7

yo desinstalé la aplicación de limpieza del móvil ,ya que no llegaba ninguna notificación ,ni tampoco los sonidos ,el problema era esa aplicación,ahora funciona todo bien, suerte!!
2019-08-26 18:05:18