In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 3/3C/3W

[Tips] How to transfer files from the phone to microSD card and laptop

2017-05-12 07:40:26

2,884 9
Ronald46 replied at 2017-05-12 04:17 PM
Thanks for your reply but my laptop did not detect the redmi 3S when I used the cable. Is there so ...

You swipe down from the top, do you see this?

Tap on it and select MTP
2017-05-12 16:57:18
Reply Report
Ronald46 replied at 2017-05-13 06:06 PM
Thank you to everyone who replied and offered solutions. I finally managed to unlock my mobile phone ...

So what exactly did you do to get your stuff off the phone and into your PC?
2017-05-13 22:50:22
Reply Report
Ronald46 replied at 2017-05-14 09:44 PM
I did what was recommended. From the phone to the laptop using the USB for charging other option and ...

Sorry, I didn't read your question properly the first time. Did not realise that you were asking about 2 things. For the question about moving stuff from phone to SD card, you can use the built in Explorer app to do it, just like how you do it for Windows Explorer. Copy and Paste. I have not used a phone with expandable SD card for very long already, so cannot quite remember. I think there's an option to save directly from camera to SD card. So moving forward, no need to do any copying from phone to SD card. But a word of warning. SD cards are slow compared to built in memory so you will have a performance hit if you do a direct save to SD card. Which is also a reason why I don't use SD cards in phones. I do housekeeping often and get rid of stuff in my phone.
2017-05-14 23:47:32
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Copyright©2016-2019 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved
Content Policy

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list