In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Others

[Q & A] Mi Community daily check-ins and leaderboard messed up?

2019-05-10 23:01:38
303 13
Why is the Mi community app only showing I have 11 consecutive check-ins, when really I have more than 70  days and not missed one since I started?

Then we have issues with the leaderboard. Sometimes it shows I'm no.1 followed by no-one. Sometimes I'm shown no.3 but again I can't see anyone else, it's blank. What gives?
2019-05-10 23:01:38
Favorites3 RateRate

Super Moderator

Torlyn | from app

We are aware of the bug, it's been plaguing us for a long while. We thought it had been fixed a month ago, but it came back. The leader board has never been that precise, tbh, I think the algorithm behind it (haven't seen it, just surmising) is probably based on weird factors and gets confused by log in times. Anyway, we have skin in the game ourselves, I should be at 170 and reeeeally want that year medal :p
2019-05-11 02:00:56

Pro Bunny

YuTech Author | from app

Torlyn
We are aware of the bug, it's been plaguing us for a long while. We thought it had been fixed a mont ...

They need to make this into a native app, not a web wrapper.
2019-05-11 03:21:18

Spam Hunter

ScubyGB | from app

I was close to the 100 days continuous check-in and then it showed there were entire months missing, had to start all over again so I'm now at 20 days
2019-05-11 06:13:49
ScubyGB replied at 2019-05-11 11:13:49
I was close to the 100 days continuous check-in and then it showed there were entire months missing, ...

yeah, it IS seriously annoying for the competitiveobsessive among us... I can say it, being one of them :P
2019-05-11 06:16:05

Spam Hunter

ScubyGB | from app

it would be great if Xiaomi developed a single app that contained all of their apps such as Mi Shop, Mi Home, Mi Cloud and the Mi Community and of course like YuTech says not to have it as a wrapper but a proper app... one day maybe
2019-05-11 06:35:15

Pro Bunny

YuTech Author | from app

ScubyGB
I was close to the 100 days continuous check-in and then it showed there were entire months missing, ...

I have evidence on the screenshots showing the circled days in the month. So I better not lose this and start again. Torlyn what's your take on this?
2019-05-11 11:53:46
YuTech replied at 2019-05-11 16:53:46
I have evidence on the screenshots showing the circled days in the month. So I better not lose thi ...

My take? Bit miffed, which is frankly illogical as after all, it's quite a pointless feature. It's more the whole ''I follow the rules, and don't get a bunch of pixels to put on my virtual mantelpiece'' than anything else.
As for the app vs wrapper, I think it's pretty immaterial, apps are not by any means any more reliable,cost more to maintain, and having seen the furore when a few forums go there, and people don't like the new thing because of the disparity between it and the site, I don't think either way will work for us all.
2019-05-11 12:53:15

Pro Bunny

YuTech Author | from app

Torlyn
My take? Bit miffed, which is frankly illogical as after all, it's quite a pointless feature. It's ...

I wouldn't be surprised if these consecutive days actually gets you a nice reward for using it more than a year. So I'm hoping it's a bug they sort out and put us back to our rightful positions again.
2019-05-11 12:55:27
YuTech replied at 2019-05-11 17:55:27
I wouldn't be surprised if these consecutive days actually gets you a nice reward for using it mor ...

Well, I don't know about the UK, but I talked to a longstanding member of another region, about the whole system the other day, and they definitely don't get anything on the yearly medal.
2019-05-11 13:00:41