Mi Router 3C

[Review] Mi Router 3C Review: Alluring design meets dazzling speeds!

2017-05-24 07:00:46
57622 167

Greetings Mi Fans,

Welcome to my review of Mi Router 3C. I've been using this router for over 2 months now and I'm totally impressed by its performance and design. There might be some good performing routers in the market, but there are none that come even close to the Mi Router 3C in terms of design. It is extremely thin and has a great build quality. The 4 antennas are eye-catching and everyone who sees the router for the first time cannot avoid appreciating it. The features present in the Mi Wi-Fi App do an amazing job as well. You can control and monitor your router wherever you are (You don't have to be connected to Mi Router's Wi-Fi to control it). It can also act as a repeater, that means you can use your Mi Router to boost your existing Router’s range or you can add Wi-Fi support on your old Router that doesn’t have any Wireless mode.
Let us have a look at Mi Router 3C.

Here's a close look at the ports of Mi Router 3C. Starting from the left, we have two outgoing ethernet ports. Next, we have the incoming RJ-45 port which is in Blue colour. Next to it is the port for power supply.

I'll share my opinion of Mi Router 3C on 4 basic factors: Design, Connectivity, Performance & Features.

Design:
All the Mi Ecosystem Products, like for example Air Purifier 2, come with an attractive design and so do the Mi Router 3C. As I described in the beginning, the design is one of the best-in-class. It looks perfect on a desk and you can simply put in wherever you wish and still it will look appealing. It weighs just 241g. The thinnest point is the front side of the router and it is, in fact, slimmer than my Redmi Note 3! Amazing, right?

Connectivity & Performance:
Mi Router 3C supports both IEEE 802.11a / b / g / n & IEEE 802.3 / 3u standards as 2.4GHz frequency. The 4 antennas provide good connectivity and faster speeds. Consistent speeds and ping ensure that you get a great online gaming & browsing experience. After switching it on, it takes less than a minute to set up the network. Also, setting up the Mi Router 3C for the first time just takes a couple of minutes. It is easy to use and easy to setup. Here are instructions to set up the Mi Router Setup Mi Wi-Fi Router 3C for the first time use!
You can also use the router as a repeater in two different ways. One method allows Mi Wi-Fi router to connect to another Wi-Fi network and boost it. And in the second method, you can convert the incoming Ethernet connection into a Wi-Fi network. Another good thing is the WiFi range, which reaches up to 80m.

Features:
The Mi WiFi App offers various interesting features. One of my favorites is to monitor and control your router when you are not around. As the Mi Router syncs with your Mi Account, you can control it from anywhere in the world as long as both your phone and router are connected to your Mi Account via the Internet. You can also monitor the devices connected to the router and you can restrict or limit their access. Another interesting feature is the Wi-Fi boost feature which speeds up your Wi-Fi connection when you're in a need of faster speeds. Some other features are guest Wi-Fi connectivity, Firewall to block unauthorized connections, Wi-Fi timer, and reboot scheduler. Both the App and Web Interface of Mi Router looks fantastic and easy to use!

Final Verdict:

Summing up, I would like to say that I'm totally impressed with the Router's design and stable performance. There was not even a single instance when someone entered my room and didn't ask about the router. The Mi WiFi mobile app makes the router easier to control and manage the devices connected to your network. In my opinion, it is the perfect router one can get at just Rs. 1,199. I will highly recommend this product for all kinds of users. So, what are you waiting for? Head over to the Mi Store and grab the Mi Router 3C!

Suggested Further Reading: <br>
1) Setup Mi Router 3C as Wi-Fi Repeater or Range Extender
2) Setup Mi Router 3C with Mi Wi-Fi App in No Time

Rate

Number of participants 5 Experience +32 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2017-05-24 07:00:46
Favorites58 RateRate

MIUI Translator team

qamit | from Redmi Note 3

Cool.   
2017-05-24 12:03:04
Thank You..
Regards,
Amit Karmakar.
wow cool ...am very xited  
2017-05-26 11:41:58
HAPPY 2 HELP U
Hello you have made a small error in the information provided this router does not have 802.11a it has b/g/n only please edit and make that change
2017-05-29 00:39:39
Good review :)
2017-05-29 00:45:34

Join Our Channel: https://goo.gl/A6dT58
thnx ..........
2017-05-29 00:46:31
2017-05-29 01:12:12
Very good features
2017-05-29 01:12:43
nice router at very affordable price
2017-05-29 01:34:26
This is very good router, and the price is pretty chepe compir to others.
2017-05-29 01:42:19
Very nice
2017-05-29 01:45:28
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Thử nghiệm Beta
100K members
Redmi 3S
APP scratch card
Probador de App
6th MIUI