In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Y/S Series

[ROM] Redmi S2/Y2 - Didn't get the MIUI v10.3.1 update? - Solution!

2019-05-06 22:14:24
449 2
Don't worry, just download it from official Redmi S2/Y2 ROM download page: https://en.miui.com/getrom-345.html

1) Select Stable ROM and download it. You'll be downloading the .zip of the update.

2) After the download, check you have  60% of battery to make the update

3) Go to Settings - About - System Update

4) Press the 3 doots at top right and press "Select update package"

5) You'll need to select the .zip of the ROM you downloaded and that's all, your Redmi S2/Y2 will be updating to the last Stable ROM.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Now, for those who has downloaded the last stable ROM already, do you see any new improvement? The unique new feature I noticed was the possibility to record internal audio of the system. Please leave comments about how do you see now the performance, battery backup and any new feature you noticed!
2019-05-06 22:14:24
Favorites1 RateRate

Advanced Bunny

Bixby | from Redmi S2

What I will try is use the kernel from the beta ROM which has better battery life with this stable ROM. It will hopefully improve the battery life.
2019-05-09 05:06:49

Rookie Bunny

Nozdradamuz | from Redmi S2

My battery life decreased significantly with this update. Sad.
2019-05-11 12:17:38