Recently my Redmi S2 was updated to Global Stable ROM 10.3.1 and there are some things to say about:|
* Now you can record internal audio
* An uncompleted Dark Mode was automatically enabled after updating the phone
* Now the game app have less features, making it useless (literally)
After looking that, I decided to try the Beta 9.2.28 of this phone (last Beta ROM released):
* Gaming performance is very poor
* The battery drain is very random, it can still at 90% like 20 minutes, and sometimes if goes from 30% to 20% in just 5 minutes without using the phone
* Some bugs over there like not opening the screen recording app, or just crashing the screen
* There's nothing new compared with the last 10.3.1, so is a version that I definitely do not recommend
So after those two changes of versions, finally I decided to comeback to 10.2.2, where there are all the Game app features, good battery backup and less bugs than any other. Maybe the last 10.3.1 could be better if after updating you reset all the device to have a clean update, but well that's something that you need to think about.
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .