In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

[Discussion] Enough negativity, showing some love!

2019-05-03 19:27:54
239 9
We miss the forum, sure. I also miss being a careless teenager. Those times won't return. Gone for good. Let's move on.

What are the positives about the new community? In my case, I love that spam, abuse and misuse can easily be reported to the mods. It can contribute to create a healthy community in the long run.
2019-05-03 19:27:54
Favorites RateRate

Master Bunny

tZe_vitamin | from Redmi Note 7

First problem is that no one is reading posts and one question is asked in new thread a 100 times.
they have answers but ,open new thread again and again.  MI forum was better app,this one is..
no one on this forum use root,custom roms,mods.. this forum or community here is for beginners.. nothing quality you can find here and most stuff is deleted by admin..
2019-05-04 01:51:40
tZe_vitamin replied at 2019-05-04 11:21:40
First problem is that no one is reading posts and one question is asked in new thread a 100 times.
t ...

I suppose we all know we have just started our new journey in this new home. Instead of always comparing it with Global forum and criticizing it, why don't you all help us in making this place better? Give us your suggestion and feed backs in constructive way. We would surely try to implement them. We would also be improving the quality of the contents constantly. If you find any repeated contents, report them. Moderators will take action.

Regarding your opinion on deletion by admin, the posts which doesn't comply with community rules will be deleted by moderators. I guess there is nothing new in it. We would do same in forum also.

Most importantly, give some time to settle everything. Take some time explore. Remember contentment is the key to happiness.

2019-05-04 05:42:32

Master Bunny

Crossfiree
I suppose we all know we have just started our new journey in this new home. Instead of always comp ...

I agree with you but if we all from MI forum ,come here ,at least ,this app needs to be more better , smoother,whole UI of this app is like low cost application. take a look at this, I cant read your post,ok its some words but its annoying,where can we give some suggestions or ideas for this application?
2019-05-04 05:51:00

Master Bunny

@Crossfiree
2019-05-04 05:51:21

Device team

Sarge7 | from Redmi Note 5

I can't think of any positives in regards to contents & the app sure needs some work . I'm looking forward to app improvements to make my experience smoother .
  I'm actually embracing the forum & after a shaky start ,it only took 2 weeks to familiarise myself where stuff was that I'm interested in .
  The porting of more users from old forum who use our device has given me a far more positive outlook .
   It was a bit like going from Microsoft Windows 7 to 8 & I just needed time to familiarise myself with the forums content .
2019-05-04 08:29:32

Device team

Sarge7 | from Redmi Note 5

tZe_vitamin
t ...

In all honesty I think the repetitive asking the same question was more prevalent in old forum in my device sub forum . Those non readers were treated with derision & spammed .
  It's very evident many users who mod their phone don't fancy it here & that's a shame . I'm hopeful that some of those users that have gone to xda will slowly migrate here as it's a friendlier userbase in this community & will once again share their knowledge .
2019-05-04 09:07:31

Master Bunny

nov@z | from Redmi Note 4

Hmm... All good comments.. As I said before in this forum.. I like the idea of this new forum building..to make it huge and accommodate all the xiaomi products user over the world.. I know you are fighting every day to make it better and bigger.. Now.. Let them work.. It is just beginning... Happy for all
2019-05-04 13:01:55
This forum, or community or whatever you want to call it its useless in its current form and its highly unlikely that it will ever change.
We have regions that are actually countries, countries that are actually regions. A complete mess.
Some countries have its own sub forums were their native language is allowed, others not really.
As a owner of a global NOTE 5A device, I don't have a specific sub-forum in the global section. Instead I have to rely on a forum oriented for the Y series which are country specific devices.
I'm currently considering the purchase of a NOTE 7 but when I search for information, and most important, users experience and opinions about this device, I find multiple forums in various languages covering the same device.
In other words, any useful information regarding the same device is now spread across multiple sub-forums and languages.
This place also needs a site map and information on the top of each thread about were exactly each thread is located.
Its not uncommon for me to spot some interesting thread but when I check it back latter, I can't find it because I can't remember if it was in the Global section, the Mexican section or Brasil, Myanmar or whatever.
This is highly frustrating that's why I try to spend (read waste) as little time in here as possible, either reading or posting.

2019-05-04 14:24:18

Mi French Team

M1K4_3L | from MI 9

Well we need to take it as a new journey where old folks like us, gifted on tech, experience, can bring knowledge and help new Mi Fans as Xiaomi going international.
The new Mi Fan can bring fresh blood, new way of thinking, keep us down on earth and show us that sometimes we can overreact.
We just need to let the moderators find the right cruise speed and Dev work on some Mi Community app glitches.
As usual lot of work to do on every side but every one need the benefice of the doubt and work as a team to shape the Community better with time. It will be a bargain for everyone at the end
2019-05-04 21:34:59
SNOC XUA TROM