In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI Feedback

[Q&A] Problem in xiomi RN3 mtk variant

2019-05-01 19:02:57
64 1
Hello all altruist brothers...i have been facing so much problem with this device rn3 mtk variant...recently i was trying to flash the phone bt i failed to get the rom on the forum download section as the thread (rn3 mtk) is removed from there...there i got the news of cancelling the updatation of this device from xiomi...now i dont knoe what should i do with this device..!!!!if you have any suggestion and solution of my problem,pls go ahead all about how i flash my device!..i m now using lollipop...could i somehow manage to use any other android version of nougat or marshmallow or higher?if any pls let me know the whole process...thank you all.i am attaching my phones detail info in a picture..thnk u all.
2019-05-01 19:02:57
Favorites RateRate

Intern Moderator

Emdad | from Redmi 5

try from here

https://en.miui.com/getrom.php?r=301&m=yes&app=false
2019-05-02 01:01:58
Emdadul Haque,
Intern Moderator, MI community Bangladesh