In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F1

[Other] The next stable update of POCO F1 might release on June(Modified on July 9)

2019-04-30 11:45:17

7,405 34

Rookie Bunny

Pescador_Niii | from app

of course will bring some improvments and also old bugs back.
The lack of tests before release stable versions are common on Xiaomi devs.
Its a shame because I read many users complaining about this and will not buy another Xiaomi devices.
2019-05-13 03:25:42
Reply Report

Rookie Bunny

Pescador_Niii | from app

JBJ2
It is also common on other company's device.I have used other company's device for many years but has not seen any difference with mi devices on this.

Not true. The major bugs of Xiaomi Miui are fixed in one batch and then bringed back in another release. This dont occur in Oppo, Samsung, Vivo, Apple, Huawei, Oneplus, Motorola, Lenovo, Sony and etc.

I know because i am Android dev for almost 13 years and never see this. Only in Xiaomi devices since Miui 10.
2019-06-06 03:23:20
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Copyright©2016-2019 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved
Content Policy

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list