In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCOPHONE F1

[Tips] After flashing or updating, do this

2019-03-14 20:00:30
413 2
For the noobs, please, please, please clear cache and dalkiv. this will help you have a better user experience with each new update since it cleans out any residual cache from your previous version.

should you experience issues (if rooted) do the step above. if not rooted and you experience issues, do a reset
2019-03-14 20:00:30
Favorites RateRate
If only the stock recovery had an option to clear only cache and dalvik. I always wipe cache and dalvik after flashing a new ROM from TWRP and I've had no issues so far. Touch, battery, all are perfect for me. But yes, rooting is not a welcoming solution for many users, and so is doing a factory reset. But I've said this before and I'm saying it again - factory reset is a solution that works in most cases. For some, it doesn't work though. But still, that's something you can do as a DIY solution to most of your software issues.

Cheers! ?
2019-03-14 20:29:12

Rookie Bunny

1880511206 Author | from app

agreed. I just wanted to share this coz a lot of people keep talking about a lot of issues which mostly only they experience. So I wanted to share this to eliminate most issues before posting here so that there won't be a flood of spam ?
2019-03-15 03:39:38