Kolkata

[Recap] Compilation Thread for Mi FC Kolkata 1st Anniversary!

2017-05-08 17:29:49

630 4
banner.png

Hey Kolkata Mi Fans,

How are you doing in this summer? Hope you have enjoyed this summer weekend. Today I am going to post a special thread for our Kolkata Mi FanClub and for all the Mi Fans from Kolkata and around the city.
This is the month of May, the month we started our journey last year. Yes, we have completed ONE year since our Mi Fan Club was formed and had our first ever Fan meet in the city with its awesome cool Mi Fans. We had our first meet on 1st May, 2015 at Victoria Memorials and theme was photowalk. At the starting of the fan club we were hardly 20-30 Fans around the city, and now we have 150+ Fans and it is growing day by day. There were lot of ups and downs during this one year but the journey was awesome. Never thought that we can meet with so many lovely and crazy Mi fans from this city and outside the city too. I still remember that during the first meet there were few fans who came to the meet travelling almost 150 KMs. We respected the enthusiasm of those fans and till today we appreciate that love towards Mi and to the Fanclub. We crossed lot of miles with those old fans along with new fans, and we know that we have to go long way in future. So, we need the support and love from all the Mi fans from all around the city.

So today I am going to post a compilation thread of few of our fan meets happened in last one year.

Enjoy the summer heat with some selected thread.

DSCN5523.JPG

Hey Mifans,

First of all ‘SOBAI BHALO TOH?’ means ‘IS EVERYONE FINE?’. As we all know Mi India celebrated the Grand Mi India Tour last month and formed Fan clubs from 5 different cities of India and also Mi India Fan Community is around the corner,so we had our very first Mi-fan club meet in Kolkata yesterday with excitement,thrills and joy.First of all we want to thank Mi India for selecting Kolkata,The City of Joy as a part of Mi-fan club.The fans were really excited from past couple of weeks regarding this fan club meet and asking a lot of queries that what gonna happen in the meet.Finally the day has come and all the fans get excited to meet each others and celebrate the event.To celebrate the event we went out to explore the city through the lenses of our Mi devices. Mi Phones are equipped with powerful cameras and we'd like to work up the creative ideas with our first fan club meetups - a Photowalk! For the first meetup – our theme was “City Life”.

IMG_20160626_161755_HDR.jpg

Hey Kolkata Mi Fans,

We had our 2nd Fan Club Meet on 26th June.It was a long wait after our 1st Club meet in May.And finally the D-day came.And it was our 1st meet after the Mi Community build up,so this meet up was one of the special too.

Mi Fan Clubs (Mi-FC's) are the essence of what Mi means to all of us and no, it's not I, Me, Myself but rather Us, as a community coming together and bonding over our mutual love of technology and all things Mi. Be it a simple USB Fan to the latest Mi5, Mi-FC's have become the home to a plethora of smart, witty and inspired discussions amongst like minded individuals exceeding limiations and expectations!

One of the major focus of the Mi-FC's is the holding of a monthly gathering known as the Mi-FC's meet where Mi Fans from different parts of the City to meet and greet and partake in some common activities based around a theme that changes from month to month!

This month, the theme of the Mi-FC meet was "MAX" in celebration of the Mi Max to be launched on the 30th of June, 2016 and all FCs were asked to prepare something MAX befitting the theme.  The Kolkata Mi-FC, going by the theme decided to create a "MAX" size poster measuring 5"x5" in order to celebrate the launch of Mi Max.

DSC_0020.JPG

Hey Mi Fans Kolkata,

As we announced earlier that we gonna have our 3rd Official Fan Club meet on 17th July, 2016, we had a successful meet last sunday with lot of Mi fans and this time we went live over the air on Mi Live App. As a results, lot of Mi fans from other cities enjoyed the meet with us live this time. You guys know that on every meet we keep a theme for the meet and this time also we had a theme. The theme of this meet was "Mi MAXperience", "MIUI 8" and guess what, yes "Mi India's Anniversary". We choosed 'Cafe Coffee Day' for the meet at 3:30 pm. But due to bad weather we extended the meet time by 30 mints. Mi Fans from every corner of the city came to the meet and enjoyed a lot.

DSC_5595.JPG
Hey Kolkata Mi Fans,

So on 22nd January we had our 1st meet up of 2017 and 7th Mi FC fan meet. And the theme was the most interesting of this fan meet. It was all about the new note rises. It was all about the new king of battery. Yes the fan meet was all about the hands on with the newly launched all rounder 'Redmi Note 4'. And it was the chance to have a hands on this new Redmi Note 4 even before anyone else. So Mi fans from Kolkata and outside the city came to witness the new innovation from Mi India i.e. Redmi Note 4. We met with the fans at Mohorkunja Park on a bright sunny winter. And the Mi fans from Kolkata were really excited to hands on the device. So not doing any late, we jumped into the introduction part where new fans introduce themselves. After that we told them that what is Mi Fan Club and what we have been doing from laset few months. Finally the most await moment came, the fans got a chance to hands on the Redmi Note 4. We have one explorer from Kolkata, so there were only 1 device for hands on, but the fans were really supportive. They waited for their turns to hands on the device. Luckily we got couple of Youtube Bloggers also as a Mi fans. They made a quick review on the device. Finally we roam around the park to explore the device more and to get few good snaps with it. Here is the pictorial story of the fan meet.

IMG_20170225_174828_HDR.jpg

Hello Mi-Fans from Kolkata!

Today, we bring to you highlights from our latest 8th Mi-Fan Meet for the Kolkata FC. The meet happened on the 25th of February, 2017. The theme for this month’s meet was doing charity and spreading joy amongst the underprivileged kids.

IMG_20170326_164850.jpg

Hey Kolkata Mi Fans,

Hope you guys are doing good. Last month we had organised meet in an orphanage house with some needy kids. If you missed it then you can read the post here. But this is a new month and we had our 9th fan club meet yesterday on 26th March at Nandan Cinema. And the theme of this meet was experiential hands on Redmi 4A. Yes, the spotlight of this meet was the newly launched budget device, Redmi 4A from Mi India. We planned accordingly to have an another experiential hands on meet after the Redmi Note 4 hands on meet in January.

IMG_20170430_175932.jpg

Hey Kolkata Mi Fans,

This was our 10th Fan Clubmeet up and the theme of this meet up was Technical Boot Camp and Q&A session with our Mi community mod and special team members. Wait, this much only? No, we had some surprises during the meet as I promised earlier. And the biggest surpise which was revealed during the meet by the Kolkata Mi FC core team members was that we were having this meet on our exact 365th day from our 1st FC meet up last year. So, celebration toh banta hai yaar. Yes, we started the meet up celebrating our completion of 1 year of our 1st meet up. And on our 1st birthday, we cut the cake to celebrate it.

Stay connected with us for more fun and enjoyment like this in coming month. Yes, we are in a new month and we are also planning for a meet up in this month. We'll announce the details of our next fan meet in coming weeks.

Till then join our official Telegram group for enjoyment: Click here!

Finally, I'd like to thanks to @gh.rohit bro and @Kannaa  bro for their enormous suuport throughout the journey. Also I want to thanks to all those Mi fans who make these fan meet to a successful one and also to the Kolkata FC core team for making things smoothly for FC.

See you guys very soon, till then Good Bye!

Rate

Number of participants 1Experience +5 Collapse Reason
Bingo220 + 5 Powerful!

View Rating Log

2017-05-08 17:29:49
Reply Report
President
Mi FC Kolkata

Advanced Bunny

Punit Pandey | from Redmi 3S

very nice keep it up
2017-05-08 18:36:13
Reply Report
awesome and congrats to Mi Fc Kolkata for one Complete year.
2017-05-08 18:50:12
Reply Report
Need Help? PM me or Tag me in your Post.
Mi FC Pune President. Mi Live ID: 4390674

MIUI Translator team

qamit | from Redmi Note 3

We are always with you Mi.   
2017-05-09 08:39:48
Reply Report
Thank You..
Regards,
Amit Karmakar.

Advanced Bunny

1632955965 | from Redmi 3S

When then next mi fans get together take place...
2017-05-12 10:03:45
Reply Report
100K members
6th MIUI
Beta Tester
Lucky Draw No.
2016 Christmas
Mi Explorers
3 Days in a row
Xiaomi 7th Birthday
more power more life
1st Anniversary