In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F1

[Other] Camera Quality

2018-12-21 15:35:55
174 2
When will the quality of the camera be better? It would be possible to reconcile if the quality did not correct anything, but installing Gcam everything changes drastically. Drain camera can not focus on the light (for example lamp), and Gcam can. Even in the afternoon, the detail drops noticeably if we compare the two cameras. Standard camera strongly soaps image. I'm not talking about the night time. The stock camera does not have such detail even in the night mode compared to the Google camera in the normal mode (I’m generally silent for the Night Sight). Frontal same affairs. Google camera with a resolution of 5 megapixels makes the photo on an equal footing with a stock camera with a resolution of 20 megapixels. Well, good programmers are sitting, you can after all. You want to bypass Huawei, Apple, Samsung in everything - complete it to the end. With the Google camera, Pokofone F1 takes a photo on an equal footing with the Apple XS Max, and even wins in many aspects. If we compare the percentage of satisfaction and dissatisfaction with the device, it is 70% / 30% and if Nfc, wireless charging is little things, the camera is frustrating. Performance is one of the best, and the camera ... alas. Take into account. Improve these figures and your phones will become bestsellers.
2018-12-21 15:35:55
Favorites RateRate

Rookie Bunny

1883637483 | from app

totally agree
2018-12-21 17:27:44

Advanced Bunny

gabricco | from app

yes, i totally agree too
2018-12-21 17:52:12