Delhi

[Recap] MiFC GGSIPU 1st Mi Campus Fans Meet [MI CAMPUS SUPERSTAR]

2017-05-07 09:21:49
18959 78

Hello Delhi Mi Fans ,

Hope you all are doing good and enjoying your awesome Mi Devices. All you know about the MI CAMPUS SUPERSTAR contest which was held about a month back. Lets talk about what basically is MI CAMPUS SUPERSTAR it was a program just for college Mi fans, where they searching across the country for our first superstars - hardcore Mi fans who can represent Mi in their college campuses.This campaign is filled with loads of fun activities. So I participate in this program and luckily i'll be selected all thanks to Mi Fans & Friends those vote for me. Now we have a challenge to do a small campus meet up where we can talk and give a best gadget experience launch by xiaomi. I'm done my successfull meet with my friends on 30/04/2017. It was amazing experience and I learn lots of things with the help of this meet.

1. MEET VENUE

For meet up venue we  choose a Knowledge Park (Greater Noida) Garden  it was such a beautiful place for meet up. Here are some pictures of the venue.

2. NOW SOME MEMORIES OF THE MEET (GROUP PICTURES)

3. TIME TO SHOW AWESOME GAGDETS BY XIAOMI

4. NOW TIME TO DO A HANDS ON EXPERIENCE BY FANS
It's time to show some awesome gadgets by xiaomi and give them a hand on experience so they know what kind kinds of products are they and tell about all the Features , Price , Build Quality also give the knolwedge of Mi community and explain the features , contest , recruitment and getting a chance to be a part of special team.

MI FAN EXPERIENCE MI VIRTUAL REALITY PLAY

5. TIME TO PARTICIAPTE AND WIN EXCITING PRIZES

Now there was a time to do something amazing so mi fans can't bored in the meet and enjoy it. I had organised two awesome contest for mi fans and exciting prizes for the winners. First contest was MINI MILITIA CHAMPIONSHIP and Second was a NATURES PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST in which mi fans capture the natures beatuful gifts like plants & flowers. Everyone's mi fans done there best performance in this contest and here are some moments of the contest.  

NATURE PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST

Some Beautifull shots captured by Mi Fans
6. MINI MILITIA CHAMPIONSHIP CONTEST

7. PRIZE DISTRIBUTION TO CONTEST WINNERS
MINI MILITIA CHAMPONSHIP WINNER

NATURE PHOTOGRAPHY WINNER
8. TIME TO SAY GOOD BYE TO MI FANS .....
After experience all the awseome and amazing gadgets by xioami and doing some fun activites its time to say good bye to mi fans which give there valuable time and joining us for MI CAMPUS SUPERSTAR MEET UP without your support this meet was not possible for me and special thanks to whole Mi India team for giving such an opportunity for us to show ourselves as Mi Campus Superstars. And thanks to all admins for there support.

9. LET'S REWIND THE TIME AND SEE THE MEMORIES OF MEET ONCE AGAIN

Rate

Number of participants 11 Experience +75 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2017-05-07 09:21:49
Favorites26 RateRate
Congratulations for your first successful meetup !
2017-05-07 09:27:08
FEEL FREE TO P.M ME FOR ANY HELP.
TEAM WORK NEVER FAILS

#EveryOneMi
Awesome thread
2017-05-07 11:39:25

Resource Team

wrony1119 | from mobile

Awesome work.....☺
2017-05-07 14:36:22
2017-05-09 04:44:20
2017-05-09 04:45:44